Music XML

Does anyone know if it's possible to export all the MIDI tracks in a file via XML?   I'm finding that I can only export the tracks that are visible in the notation editor, and the limit is 18 tracks.  I'm working on a piece that has 36 MIDI tracks and haven't figured out a way to export all of them at once.  I thought I had done this before, but I forgot how I did it, if I did it at all.

Thanks!

Jerry

Jerry, my experience is that I get better results by exporting my tacks as a midi 1 file, rather than XML. I import the midi file into Notion (my notation program), and the result is actually better with the midi file than XML. Any number of tracks can be exported in this way. Just my experience, may not work you, but, well, there it is (as the guy in Amadeus was always saying).

Both methods have their advantages.  For accuracy I also prefer exporting type 1 .mid files.   But for clarity of notation that requires less editing, XML works well .  But since I cannot find a way to export more than 18 tracks (the maximum allowed to view at one time in the staff view) I'll just stick with .mid file exports....

Thanks,

Jerry