• Brazil Guitars 80bpm
  • Classical Guitars Various bpm
  • Club Guitars 120bpm
  • Disco Guitars 120bpm
  • Funk Master Various bpm
  • Guitar Lab Various bpm
  • Phased EL Guitars 100bpm
  • Phased Rumba Guitars 100bpm.

Apparently more  genre offerings can be found within these 8 NKIs, including Acoustic, Pop and Rock. Even a few  bass lines 

3,000 loops taking up about 3.5 GB of hard disk space, when uncompressed.

Requires FULL version of Kontakt 5.0 or higher.

The Zero-G demos are too FUNK-EE! 🤪to appeal to me, leaning too much on the Disco and Funkmeister loops.  But "Donbo" Dan's video demonstrates a lot more of the range.  I like the Brazilian guitar. 

Worth twenty bucks? Everybody can always use more Rumba in their template, right? 

Full SLR Review HERE    Steve B said he was actually inspired by this thing.

Edited by Reid Rosefelt
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, Dzilizzi said:

I need to check if I have this.  I remember wanting it, but waiting for a sale.   But can't remember if I got it.  

I really need a spreadsheet or something.  🤔  :)

I just make templates.  I have them for Solo Vocals, Acoustic Guitars, Grand Pianos, pads, etc.   I'm constantly building them.  If I get this, I'll just add it to my two guitars templates.  

When I get a new library in a category that I don't have a template for, I start one. 

It's really great in Cubase, because you can load up your favorite patches really quickly in your projects.  It's a time-saver and you don't forget about the stuff you have because it's kept in categories. 

As I am not really an orchestral composer, I find this a better system than some huge 1000 part template.  When I write music I start with a blank track and import the instruments I need from my various templates. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Dzilizzi said:

I really need a spreadsheet or something.  🤔  :)

Exactly what I am doing this morning, putting software, serials, passwords etc on to a spreadsheet. I've discovered stuff on my computer that I bought over a year ago and have never even used or even authorized.

Edited by Tezza
  • Like 2
  • Great Idea 1

I got this.  For me, it was totally worth the money.  There is a lot of great material in it that can be customized to taste.  It is so much more than a loop library.    I wanted to get this up while the sale was still on, but I had trouble with my download.  Time-Life came through, but I  lost time.

I have two comments.  First, some genres have a lot of content and others, like Brazilian, have much less.  But there's enough to make it well worth it for me.   Second, forget about changing the on these phrases--they are just awful.  You've got to use them pretty much in the original key, which would make me mad for full price, but not for twenty bucks.  If it comes back at this price again, I recommend it.

Reading the manual I remembered that this is an existing library, called Najati's Rhythm Guitar,  from Findasound that has been repackaged by the developer, Fayez Saidawi.

I got interested in Saidawi when I bought his Middle Eastern Percussion Module from Zero-G.  That was a re-issue of his Findasound product. I wondered then if Zero-G would be re-releasing more of his stuff. 

There's a lot of YouTube videos for Findasound and I found the above video and found it intriguing.  But the Findasound site was shut down at the time. It's back up now and there are some interesting stuff there, including a lot of freebies.  Mostly middle eastern, but other stuff too. 

As I love world music, there's a lot of interesting stuff on the site, including Petra Strings, heard in the video with the original version of Zero-G's Middle Eastern Percussion Module. 

Edited by Reid Rosefelt
  • Thanks 2