1st English edition of BEAT Mag FREE!!!

Lemar Sain

3 hours ago, mladi 72 said:

Been asked for page 60 and the second word of the big headline and it worked (That was  for the content of the magazine).

Then i visited the site  serialcenter.de and they asked for the third word on page 82. Worked too (Serial sended for Waves Element 2)

I'm from Germany and used the english free  PDF

This worked.  Thanks! 

Edit:  Did not get the content, just the serial numbers.  The content one is still not working for me. 

Edited by Dzilizzi
added stuff

Seems multi pages are being generated and the words are out of order in the translation. So if it says the 3rd word try 2nd of 4th word if it doesn't work initially. If that fails try the German translation of the words. Good luck.

5 hours ago, Dzilizzi said:

Well, at this point, I am frustrated and will not bother to get the magazine in English as the download asks for the 2nd word in the large headline on page 66.  Nothing works. So, not worth buying this in the future. 

Here's the procedure (for me at least):

• When you sign up for the newsletter you will receive an email with a link to confirm your subscription (it may take a while to come through)
  • Click on this link. Don't worry about the page that opens up.
  • You will then receive a second email with a link to download the magazine.
  • You can then do the "enter the xxx word in the large headline on page xxx" business in order to access the downloadable software.
Edited by Wibbles
  • Thanks 1

31 minutes ago, Starship Krupa said:

Curious: the Falkemedia site with the German edition mentions licenses for 2 AAS soundpacks. Is this also something that comes with the English-language pdf version? I do love my AAS soundpacks.

If I'm not mistaken, I think that was last months freebie or just before that.

• Thanks 1

Even after reading all the instructions and advice in this thread I'm still in the content-go-round.

Current progress: have accessed the English-language pdf, have followed the link given in it to a download site, registered yet again for yet another account with the download site, still being told by the download site that content is for Beat subscribers only and being redirected to the German language Falkemedia page where I can subscribe to Beat.

It ain't that big a deal, I have enough soft synths and I'm more interested to finally be able to read Beat's editorial content, but still, volks, get your scheisse together.

Now is the time on Sprockets when we dance around in circles!

2 hours ago, Wibbles said:

Here's the procedure (for me at least):

• When you sign up for the newsletter you will receive an email with a link to confirm your subscription (it may take a while to come through)
  • Click on this link. Don't worry about the page that opens up.
  • You will then receive a second email with a link to download the magazine.
  • You can then do the "enter the xxx word in the large headline on page xxx" business in order to access the downloadable software.

Problem was the last step.  I wonder if the site is expecting it in German.  🤔

The other link takes you to the software.  I think the first link also gives other stuff. 

36 minutes ago, Starship Krupa said:

Even after reading all the instructions and advice in this thread I'm still in the content-go-round.

Current progress: have accessed the English-language pdf, have followed the link given in it to a download site, registered yet again for yet another account with the download site, still being told by the download site that content is for Beat subscribers only and being redirected to the German language Falkemedia page where I can subscribe to Beat.

It ain't that big a deal, I have enough soft synths and I'm more interested to finally be able to read Beat's editorial content, but still, volks, get your scheisse together.

Now is the time on Sprockets when we dance around in circles!

Try this link if you got the PDF - www.serialcenter.de

I didn't have as much problems with the answer on this.  If they ask about the first word on pg46 large title, the first Big S word? those 2 words on the top are one word, no space.  

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Dzilizzi said:

the first Big S word? those 2 words on the top are one word, no space.

Ah, thanks Dzi. I didn't see instructions to go to serialcenter.de. Also, I got the p. 46 word right, but now I notice that there are two "d's" in it, I only typed one, so I blew off the IK Multimedia One, which I already have a license for. 😄

All this to read a magazine and putz around with Waves Element.

• Haha 1

45 minutes ago, Starship Krupa said:

Ah, thanks Dzi. I didn't see instructions to go to serialcenter.de. Also, I got the p. 46 word right, but now I notice that there are two "d's" in it, I only typed one, so I blew off the IK Multimedia One, which I already have a license for. 😄

All this to read a magazine and putz around with Waves Element.

Totally get that.  And I may own Waves Element.  Is it in Mercury?  Not everything is, but there isn't much that isn't. 

I have bought the German version before just for the freebie, so it is nice to be able to read this. 

2 hours ago, Dzilizzi said:

Totally get that.  And I may own Waves Element.  Is it in Mercury?  Not everything is, but there isn't much that isn't. 

I have bought the German version before just for the freebie, so it is nice to be able to read this. 

I am trying to download the DVD portion of the magazine from here http://www.bit.ly/BeatDL174. It is asking for the second word of the big headline on page 64. The English version has Psytrance but I suspect that the German edition of the word is required. Can you give the me  the second word of the big headline on page 64 of your German magazine?

Nevermind. The third word actually worked.

Edited by Doug Rintoul
Found information I needed.

13 hours ago, Dzilizzi said:

How do you get the magazine?  They send me a link that goes to Falkmedia but no magazine.  

Never mind.  I was clicking the link in the wording and not the picture.  

Am having the same problem. I've subscribed but I can't see any link to download the magazine. Can you please help?

edit: Just got the email with the download link to the magazine. Guess it takes some time to come through.

Edited by Kal S
  • Like 1