[Solved] How do you delete Markers, and why so difficult?

kday

How do you delete Markers?

The instructions on the old Cakewalk page I guess are obsolete. Why is isn't there just a simple "delete" marker one press button option like the one press Add Marker button? Why is there a major instruction set just to delete a simple often used and unwanted Marker?  Can a Delete Marker option be added onto the Marker module at top instead of being buried somewhere in an instruction book?

Edited by kday
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, martsave martin s said:

you can mouse-over the marker you want to delete & hit delete

or

view-markers select-delete

3rd way: left click the marker and holding the mouse button down....press the delete key.

It should be an option in the marker's dialog box you get when you right click a marker.

• Thanks 1
  • Great Idea 1

35 minutes ago, martsave martin s said:

you can mouse-over the marker you want to delete & hit delete

or

view-markers select-delete

What do you mean "view-markers select-delete"  I don't see an option to delete Markers ?

29 minutes ago, RobertWS said:

3rd way: left click the marker and holding the mouse button down....press the delete key.

It should be an option in the marker's dialog box you get when you right click a marker.

I agree. i don't know why the delete option is not where the Add marker option is in plain view of a delete option.

1 hour ago, martsave martin s said:

go to view-markers then select the marker you want to delete then "hit" delete..

I only see the one way to delete, by holding mouse button and hitting delete. No no other way is working.