UVI Synths Legacy

cclarry

For RMX I called again to try one last time to see if they would honor the $99 because it still shows up in hot deals at that price as you mentioned.  They again told me it was a misprint and would have never sold it at that price. So no luck.  Agree, one would think they would’ve fixed it by now.  I did discover in another forum that on June 4th guitar center apparently also listed RMX for $99 for a day which was interesting. 

5 hours ago, Matthew Sorrels said:

Has anyone that ordered UVI Synths Legacy gotten a shipping notice? 

@Matthew Sorrels

No, I haven't gotten one yet. In fact, I went to my MF account and I don't see the order. But when going to my PayPal account money was definitely paid. So at this moment, IDK.

5 hours ago, Matthew Sorrels said:

Has anyone that ordered UVI Synths Legacy gotten a shipping notice?  I ordered it and Strobe 2 at the same time.  Strobe 2 got a shipping a notice, but the USPS tracking id says it hasn't been handed to them yet.  Synths Legacy is still "processing" and hasn't been shipped at all yet.

At this point I'm beginning to think none of these box blow out items are actually going to ship.

I also love how Stylus RMX is still showing the $99 price on the search results but not when you go to the product.  I'd think they would be able to fix that by now.

I just received my order a few minutes ago.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Matthew Sorrels said:

Has anyone that ordered UVI Synths Legacy gotten a shipping notice?  I ordered it and Strobe 2 at the same time.  Strobe 2 got a shipping a notice, but the USPS tracking id says it hasn't been handed to them yet.  Synths Legacy is still "processing" and hasn't been shipped at all yet.

At this point I'm beginning to think none of these box blow out items are actually going to ship.

I also love how Stylus RMX is still showing the $99 price on the search results but not when you go to the product.  I'd think they would be able to fix that by now.

I got my notice. Supposed to arrive today, but got pushed to tomorrow. I guess we’ll see😏

I opened a chat with MF today and they claim they are behind with shipping but they will tell me when things really ship.  I guess that ship notice for Strobe 2 wasn't real, the tracking ID isn't in my account, was only in the email they sent and the post office says they are still waiting for the package.  I still think there are good odds this will never show up.

21 hours ago, Matthew Sorrels said:

I opened a chat with MF today and they claim they are behind with shipping but they will tell me when things really ship.  I guess that ship notice for Strobe 2 wasn't real, the tracking ID isn't in my account, was only in the email they sent and the post office says they are still waiting for the package.  I still think there are good odds this will never show up.

I have this same situation with no tracking number at MF and USPS still waiting, but if I click on the tracking number in the email it shows the tracking progress. It appears to be a hybrid shipping operation with UPS delivering to a USPS facility.

And it says both of my products are already used. 😞

Urban Vault and Sound Platoon.

Edit: Perhaps if I went to the correct website in the first place.  I'm not sure why I went to the UVI site.

Edited by Topcheese
Correcting false bug report
  • Sad 1

The serial for my copy of Urban Vault DID fail, at mvploops, because it was already used 😒. The box was clumsily taped and it looks like an openbox from someone who did a "register and return". I contacted MVP loops and provided proof of purchase to see if they can do something about it. Since it's iLok maybe there is a way to revoke the license from the "clever openboxer". It's not an expensive item at all but it is the principle of trying to see punishment if possible for the evildoer coming up with "clever" schemes that screw over the next unsuspecting buyer.

Other than that, I'm happy with my "new" Synth Legacy and Vintage Vault

• Sad 1

On 6/9/2020 at 4:42 PM, LAGinz said:

Delivered. 

Correction: Perhaps this was a bit of ...ahhh....wishful and naive thinking on my part. I posted this after  I received a UPS  “out for delivery” notice for this product. It did not arrive though, and appears to have fallen off UPS radar. Just bizarre.

10 hours ago, Eusebio Rufian-Zilbermann said:

The serial for my copy of Urban Vault DID fail, at mvploops, because it was already used 😒. The box was clumsily taped and it looks like an openbox from someone who did a "register and return". I contacted MVP loops and provided proof of purchase to see if they can do something about it. Since it's iLok maybe there is a way to revoke the license from the "clever openboxer". It's not an expensive item at all but it is the principle of trying to see punishment if possible for the evildoer coming up with "clever" schemes that screw over the next unsuspecting buyer.

Other than that, I'm happy with my "new" Synth Legacy and Vintage Vault

Yeah I got the same error again on MVPloops with both products.  I was really looking forward to adding them to my setup, I hope it can get worked out.