Free: IK Syntronik OXa

Arjan M

8 hours ago, Kal S said:

Hi Peter

I have the full version of Syntonik and noticed that there are about 5-12 patches at most under Arpeggio for each synth. Is this the normal count or have I missed out on something?

As long as you've downloaded all of your sounds from your User Area -> My Products section of your IK Multimedia account you should be good to go. I just checked the OXa and it should only have 14 Arpeggio related presets. Keep in mind though, there are a lot of Arpeggiator presets included. These can be used with any instruments in Syntronik for some unique sounds. use the LOCK next to the Arpeggiator preset name to retain he Arpeggiator setting while changing through instruments.

15 hours ago, Jacques Boileau said:

Hi Peter, I have SampleTank CS and Syntronik Free (v1.2) installed, no paid version yet. I have installed OXa and it appears in SampleTank but not in Syntronik, should it not be available in both?

BTW, thanks to IK for this!

Syntronik sounds should appear in both. Do note, SampleTank 4 CS and Syntronik FREE have ways to select your sound content. Make sure these match. Each of these options are In the Settings menu of the programs.

• Like 2

26 minutes ago, Anxiousmofo said:

The installer cues me to install into my Sampletank 3 sounds folder.  I own Sampletank 3 full and Sampletank 4 SE.  Should I follow the installer or install to my sound folder for 4, if anyone knows?

Thanks.

Syntronik is a SampleTank 3 instrument to be installed to the SampleTank 3 directory. This will be separate from the SampleTank 4 directory.

See this FAQ here.

Just now, Ryan IK Multimedia said:

Syntronik is a SampleTank 3 instrument to be installed to the SampleTank 3 directory. This will be separate from the SampleTank 4 directory.

See this FAQ here.

Thanks, Ryan.  Didn't know if would function as same in 4.  I remember "upscaling"  all my 2XL content in the past, so wanted to forego anything unnecessary.

15 hours ago, Ryan IK Multimedia said:

As long as you've downloaded all of your sounds from your User Area -> My Products section of your IK Multimedia account you should be good to go. I just checked the OXa and it should only have 14 Arpeggio related presets. Keep in mind though, there are a lot of Arpeggiator presets included. These can be used with any instruments in Syntronik for some unique sounds. use the LOCK next to the Arpeggiator preset name to retain he Arpeggiator setting while changing through instruments.

Thanks. I've already had a look at those. I'll definitely be exploring them further.

I just wanted to confirm if I was missing on some dedicated arpeggio presets for any of the synths. For eg. The DCO-X and the T-03 are just showing 2 each at my end.