HASR (HonestAmpSimReviews) Free Pack 2.0 VST

filo

THE HASR FREE PACK RETURNS!!

We are so happy to offer up a terrific pack of free stuff from some terrific developers!! Brought to us by: Vadim Taranov, Seacow Cabs, TSE, Valhallir, SinMix, Aurora DSP, Luan Albani and more!

https://honestampsimreviews.com/2020/05/24/hasr-free-pack-2-0/

The are seven preamps included:  Jambi, Invasion, TheKnight, TheNSbAmp, PV530, PigSnout, Krunkenstein.

Edited by filo
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 5

Ok, let me say this... THIS SHOULD BE A STICKY OMG!!! That good they sound in the video. I've tried before one of its creator's amps, and they were pretty good but lost them due to a new install (and moronness from me) and I couldn't find them anymore (I think one of the creators is Russian?).

So now that you posted this... wow... honest thanks so much (didn't say anything before because you know,... life... :P )

• Like 2

meh, pass, tried 'em all before. You may use them for a few days, but then they will just sit on a dusty section of your hard drive, and there is a reason for that. Remember, with 'FREE' you usually get what you paid for. IMO, YMMV, Pass.

1 minute ago, ensconced said:

meh, pass, tried 'em all before. You may use them for a few days, but then they will just sit on a dusty section of your hard drive, and there is a reason for that. Remember, with 'FREE' you usually get what you paid for. IMO, YMMV, Pass.

I am curious what is your audio chain? Interface, etc. Just wondering. Thanks.

It's like the Colonels secret recipe of 11 herbs and spices, only it's fed to a bus with another 3 or 4 secret herbs and spices, both mixing together at a 1 to .6 ratio to reveal that crispy, crunchiness we all love (at least I do)

Experimentation, follow your ears, don't be afraid to use more than 1 comp or EQ etc . . .

If the above free stuff really does it for you, then you're laughing all the way to the bank, just because it does zilch for me or anyone else is of no consequence. Personally I don't use any 'Free' stuff, unless it's commercial products that are/have been given away during promotions, or maybe given from Commercial developers etc. Other than that, experience has taught me not to bother, not worth the effort. Again that's just me, IMO, YMMV, et etc.

I've tried most, don't use any, don't bother much trying anymore unless there is a real buzz surrounding it, still don't use any.

imo, ymmv, etc ©®