JST Massive Sale

cclarry

I went a little sale-crazy. We spend a lot of time creating resources like JST Learn on our website, e-books, and videos to help you make the most out of your time in the studio. We also want to make sure you can take advantage of these skills with our plugins, and empower you as creators by making them even more accessible than ever before. 

From now until June 15th, I've put almost everything in the JST Store on sale - and not just a couple dollars off here and there, we're talking huge slashes in regular prices on almost all plugins like Gain Reduction 2 or Bassforge Rex Brown for $59, JST Bus Glue Bundle for $79, or Toneforge Jason Richardson for only $39 (we even have over 20 plugins for sale under $20!) 

BROWSE THE SALE

28 PRODUCTS UNDER $20

• Like 1

Got the Toneforge Metal Starter pack on sale and with an extra 40% discount with a coupon. Even like this it's not good value for the money.

Hellraiser is good but not mind-blowing, The other plugins are okay-ish and the extra content is not worth the hassle.

• Like 1

Anybody have any thoughts on JST (& Boz) Sidewidener? I don't own any JST stuff but I know the couple plugs I have from Boz are pretty decent stuff. I've got some other stereo wideners but just wondering if this one is any better? Thanks

2 hours ago, DrumDude said:

Anybody have any thoughts on JST (& Boz) Sidewidener? I don't own any JST stuff but I know the couple plugs I have from Boz are pretty decent stuff. I've got some other stereo wideners but just wondering if this one is any better? Thanks

Sidewidener is really good. It's nice to have the different flavors and tones.  I got it with the Computer Music bundle - that's the best way to get it. Then you get scads of other plugins too.

JST Clip is great too. Boz programmed that one too.

Edited by mibby

Yep. But if you're patient you can usually get CM for $5.  It's also worth keeping an eye out for their "monthly giveaway". I've bought a few times just for those.  But, $19 plus the freebie is a totally good deal IMHO.