APD Offer: 70% Off Cinemorphx for Kontakt Retail by Sample Logic

Audio Plugin Deals

For only $89.99 (instead of $299.99), get the newly relaunched CINEMORPHX for Kontakt Retail by Sample Logic!

CINEMORPHX includes over 3,200 sound sources, 900 sound cores, 4,000 instruments, and a 30 GB compressed sample library using Kontakt’s lossless sample storage compression. All samples are delivered at 44.1kHz/24-bit.

At the heart of CINEMORPHX is Sample Logic’s proprietary quad-core sample engine powered by a unique Morph Animator. This revolutionary tool allows you to simultaneously morph up to 8 unique “sound sources” running through 4 “sound cores”.

Promo page: https://audioplugin.deals/cinemorphx-for-kontakt-retail-by-sample-logic/

Promo ends on June 16th, 2020

KEY FEATURES

• 31 GB free disk space for CINEMORPHX sample content
  • Over 6,000 never-before-heard sound presets
  • Dozens of fully-customizable effects presets
  • Quad-core sample engine, allowing simultaneous playback of up to 8 sound sources
  • Sample Logic’s proprietary Morph Animator, Step Animator, XY Mixers
  • Hot-swappable FX chain technology
  • Fully randomizable interface for instant inspiration
  • Full paid version of Kontakt, version 5.8.1, or higher. Will not work in the free Kontakt Player!
  • Mac OS X 10.11, i5, 4 GB RAM (6 GB recommended)
  • Windows 7, 8, 10, Intel Core i5, or equivalent CPU, 4 GB RAM (6 GB recommended)

VIDEOS

AUDIO DEMOS

Anyone have any thoughts on this?  Kind of like the sounds.  Sample Logic seems to have a good reputation, and I'm kicking myself for not grabbing the Cinematic Keys.

I'm actually most interested in the Cinematic Guitars - has that ever gone on sale through APD?

Cinemorphx is very nice, but I think I like it more because I have it as a Kontakt Player library.   The full Kontakt Sample Logic instruments I have almost always are forgotten since they don't show up in the library browser.

Cinematic Guitars has gone on sale in a number of different ways over the years.  It certainly will again.  APD is owned by the same person/company as Sample Logic, which is why a lot of Sample Logic products show up there with pretty good deals.  If you can wait for a sale, one should happen sometime before the end of the year.

• Thanks 2

1 hour ago, antler said:

Does anyone have this working in Kontakt 6.2.2? The instrument loads, but it doesn't seem to find any sounds other than the default ones (and I definitely have GBs of samples in the Samples folder)

This snippet from the installation guide may help:

TROUBLE SHOOTING
If CINEMORPHX will not load properly, please look inside the CinemorphX folder for a
folder called “Presets - CinemorphX” and copy it to the following folder(s):
[MacOS] Boot Drive/Users/Your User Name/Documents/Native Instruments/Kontakt or Kontakt 5
[Windows] Boot Drive/Users/Your User Name/Documents/Native Instruments/Kontakt or Kontakt 5
***Windows may be using OneDrive, or a custom Documents location in place of 😄 drive

• Thanks 1