BandLab assistant update issue

lapasoa

I really want to know why every time in BandLab assistant there is a message that says"a new version of Bandlab assistant is available for update" and the automatic dowload failed and after that I manually dowload the file,  when I open it (as administrator) the message about BA update is still there.

1 hour ago, lapasoa said:

Sorry, man.  I hadn't notice your topic.

It's OK - the internet won't run out of ink anytime soon, so all is well.    Perhaps seeing a similar report of the issue of the Bandlab update failures will help draw attention to it, that leads to a resolution - ya never know...... :)

Hopefully, you are all set now, by going to grab the newest version straight from the web site, and just manually running it to install the updated version.

Bob Bone

• Like 1

I recall having that issue. I just ran Bandlab Assistant from my desktop as administrator and it said "up to date".

Then I opened a project and there was no prompt to upgrade.

But it sounded sketchy so I checked the mixing latency. I had saved it as 1042 samples and it reset itself to 256.

It does this about half the time. I started a thread on it -- the experts were stumped.

That's a problem from Bandlab Company dating back from Bandlab Assitant start of use. How is it possible that the user cannot get the automatic dowload in 2020 year?

Edited by lapasoa