SampleTekk Summer Sale

cclarry

SampleTekk's SummerSale with a 70% discount on all our samples is coming up!     

As a customer to SampleTekk, you will have a chance to get an even better discount, before the sale starts!

To get your 90% discount, just write "presummer", (without the ""), in the shopping carts coupon field and hit apply. (All prices in store are regular, discount will be reduced when applying the code).

This offer ends when the regular sale starts, June 8

Check it out at SampleTekk 

Edited by cclarry
  • Thanks 2

Rain piano!  It wasn't in the last sale.  😃

What's the difference between the regular and MKII versions?  I look as soon as the sample stops playing.  I do love rags.  Oh, and now flight of the bumblebees.  My mom used to play a lot of these before her arthritis got too bad. 

Edit: Nevermind.  The MKII was what I wanted.   3 pianos for $26!  Great deal!

Edited by Dzilizzi
  • Like 3

11 minutes ago, ZincT said:

I reckon it's just a silly phase your going through...

Don't get me wrong, don't think I’ve got it made. 
But the INIL Choir never went south of $20 and now you can get it for a fiver. 

• Haha 2

19 minutes ago, Dzilizzi said:

Darn it, now you have me listening to a bunch more pianos.  And a choir thingy.  

I like the Blue.  And the TBO.  Never sure between the MKII's and originals though. 

Smaller footprint.  I'm replacing all of mine with the MKIIs. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Note: If you already have some of the products and want to buy their "bigger" versions, such as TVBO or MkII versions, there is a separate list for upgrades.

By the way, if one has White Grand, would you want to upgrade it to WG2 MkII or White Grand MkII...both are possible?

• Thanks 1