Audient ARC Freebies

cclarry

Free plugins, samples, software
and more, you say?

Yes, you read that right! It's that time of year again where we're updating ARC - The Creative Hub.

You can now get two more offers at ARC, including the iconic Mellotron® emulation by Gforce Software, and the use of a fully automated grand piano at SubitoPiano.com.

Take advantage of these fantastic offers by logging into ARC right now!

Get $60 worth of free minutes to use on SubitoPiano.com, plus a further 20% off voucher.

 Learn more 

Get the iconic Mellotron® sound with the digital emulation plugin, M-tron Pro LE.

 Learn more 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Larry, I appreciate and have benefited from the effort you put into posting all the deals you do, and I am not suggesting you provide more information to save me the negligible trouble of typing my name and email address into a form, but.

There is more than one website out there that is or was offering a "free" plug-in that I have an account on for the sole purpose of making it to their download page only to find out that I needed to own something else in order to get it or use it.

It does amaze me how coy companies can be about this. The front page of the site: "This week! Free sampled Optigon!" I create an account, they send me a confirmation email, I go to the page for the "free" Optigon, read about how meticulously they sampled it, cool, cool, then click on the Download button and it takes me to another page that finally mentions that it's a Kontakt instrument or asks me to put in the serial number for my hardware product. And since I don't own Kontakt and use hopelessly outdated PreSonae, no Kontakt instruments or Plugin Collectives for me. Just an account on their server that will never be used for anything, because I opted out of all communication.

"Be Sure To Drink Your Ovaltine" 😁

I'm not whining, when I see a post "free instrument," and it doesn't mention the K-word I think of Let's Make A Deal and how people would open a door and it might be a brand new car or it might be something....less desirable. So it's like throwing the dice. Will it be a VSTi or a sample set or even something that's ready to go with SampleTank or Kontakt Player? Hurrah! Or will it be a Kontakt instrument? Wah wah wahhhhh.

So I have to do a bit of sifting to get my free toys, so what? All in good fun.

• Like 1