PB Exclusive - Boz Gatey Watey

cclarry

19 minutes ago, paulo said:

Pretty sure that this used to be free because I know that I have it and it's definitely not something that I would have paid for.

It was free for just four days in May 2017 directly from Boz Digital Labs. That’s when I got it.

35 minutes ago, antler said:

Are there any uses that this is particularly good for?

Great for removing HiHat bleed on drum stems and similar. I just bought Big Beautiful Door from Boz that takes idea to next level

I use Gatey Watey on every project. Hi hat bleed in the top snare mic, snare bleed in the front kick mic are dealt with in seconds, and the sound I want to keep is left intact. In addition to its special feature of the frequency-specific gating, it's just a really good gate.

I got it either in the freebie deal or for $10. Can't remember.

For me, it's essential.

15 hours ago, Canopus said:

It was free for just four days in May 2017 directly from Boz Digital Labs. That’s when I got it.

Ahh, that must have been when I got it then. Forgot that I even had it until I saw this thread.

12 hours ago, antler said:

Big Beautiful Door looks interesting - am I right in thinking that it's the 'bigger' version of Gatey Watey? i.e. Big Beautiful Door can do everything that Gatey Watey can and more?

Yes totally, it’s a great utility plugin. Download demo, no time limit on it