Like the Seasons

bjornpdx

I posted this song on the old forum about 4 years ago. I decided to update it so I changed some lyrics, some instruments and the name of the song.  The vocal track is much better although with my singing "much better" means it's way up there to mediocre now.

Thanks for giving it a listen.

• Like 2

I thought my vocal came out pretty well actually. Melodyne helped a lot.
The "mediocre" comment I made didn't come out the way I meant it to be - funny.
Anyway..

David, hidden symmetry, wookie, bapu
Thanks for commenting. I do appreciate it.

12 hours ago, bjornpdx said:

The "mediocre" comment I made didn't come out the way I meant it to be - funny

I think I get it.
Being of a "certain age" I think I get the whole thing.
Well done Bjorn!
Glad you brought it "up to date"  and are happy with the results (and why wouldn't you be!)

👍

t

• Like 1

tom
Yep I'm in that "certain age" too. It's kinda strange hearing people talk about what life was like in the 70's when the 70s seem like yesterday to me.

Leadfoot
Sounds like the 60s 'cause that's where I still live - back when music was, you know,  good.

Doug
Thanks. I worked on the lyrics for a long time. I thought they came out pretty well if I do say so myself.

Tom
I didn't notice the abrupt beginning,  so good catch. And yeah I do have a pedal steel guitar (maybe 3 actually) that could be put to work here. Thanks

Freddy
Thanks for the comment on the vocal. The initial recording would not have worked, but Melodyne did a great job with pitch correction and breath sound removal.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...