Roland vdrums not triggering all sounds in Cakewalk

Maurice

Hi all,

I connected my Roland TD-17 vdrum via usb midi to Cakewalk (browser) on my mac. The connection instantly worked, but I have the same issue I experienced before in Garage Band: Some sounds are not triggered (mostly the rim triggers of cymbals). In Garage Band it is apparently a problem with the mapping of the midi input signals. Logic Pro X has an option to choose "vdrums" input mapping to make it work.

Is there anything I can do in Cakewalk to get all signals from the vdrum right?

Many thanks

2 hours ago, Maurice said:

Hi all,

I connected my Roland TD-17 vdrum via usb midi to Cakewalk (browser) on my mac. The connection instantly worked, but I have the same issue I experienced before in Garage Band: Some sounds are not triggered (mostly the rim triggers of cymbals). In Garage Band it is apparently a problem with the mapping of the midi input signals. Logic Pro X has an option to choose "vdrums" input mapping to make it work.

Many thanks

Did I miss a port of Cakewalk to the Mac?

3 hours ago, Maurice said:

Hi all,

Many thanks

"...Cakewalk (browser) on my mac..." @Maurice  - are you sure you're using Cakewalk?

This is Cakewalk:

image.png.963e4d665afdc1c6231b4ca21ff9ee03.png

This is BandLab:

image.png.33e5a9c1e05f590901a41551a0599ba1.png

Ahh geeez, sorry for that, I indeed confused cakewalk with bandlab (google search brought me here). Looking at it a second time though, bit confusing that there's a company called Bandlab with a product called Bandlab (and another called Cakewalk..) .. google brought me here. I try it then on the bandlab website. Many thx anyway