W10 update 2004 flavour

Hi:)

Updated yesterday to 2004 and the only thing I had to do is install CbB Version 5.039 again, cause the Runtime Libraries are always overwritten on every Win Update:(

But now works very well and I mentioned that projects are loaded even faster than before and the FlyOut Window of the PC EQ is working again on my 4K monitors, haven't used it for months, cause they did'nt show nothing but the background from the Track Window.

Very happy with the new Win Release;)

Bassman.

14 hours ago, Craig Anderton said:

On 1903 here. I "checked for updates" a while ago to install 1909; it didn't appear as available, but didn't tell me my computer wasn't ready. Then again, it seems Microsoft itself wasn't a fan of the update, so maybe they just decided to let it die a quiet death while they prepared 2004. Or something like that.

yeah my current status is "preparing 2004 for your device"

43 minutes ago, Skyline_UK said:

the installation hanging problem and there are 'solutions' online

yeah i tried the basic clearing the update cache (no joy) but some of the other "solutions" seemed to caused unbootable pcs... i'll wait

on a slightly different tip, my youngestg's hd crashed so i had to swap it out, and reinstall win10, the installer was 2004 and it worked fine, on a bloody ancient crappy lenovo, picked up accounts from the cloud, etc... fml lol