Album

vilovilo

Hi,

a pleasure to be able to use my old IPad again to come back here.

So, I must be one of the rare person who took benefits from the crisis. It allowed me to moove forward a long time project.

Here it is. 

It is the first time I feel ok with my work, though critics are welcome.

I feel legitimate to post It here because it started with Sonar and though I switched to other softwares I had a use of Sonar for some midi editing and some pitch correction .....

Now comes for me the difficult part of the game which is: give It some motion , but wait and see.

Hope you will like it.

Stay well you nice Cakewalk forum members .

Best.

Olivier

http://olivmusic.bandcamp.com/album/une-journ-e-ordinaire

I don't speak French so I don't know what the story's about, but that made me pay more attention to the music. Very good overall and your voice is excellent. I was expecting the chorus to stand out more, but that's just my preference. Excellent guitar breaks too.  Glad to see you back.

23 hours ago, bjornpdx said:

I don't speak French so I don't know what the story's about, but that made me pay more attention to the music. Very good overall and your voice is excellent. I was expecting the chorus to stand out more, but that's just my preference. Excellent guitar breaks too.  Glad to see you back.

Hi Bjorn,

nice to read from  you.

Thanks for listening and for your comment.

Stay well .

Olivier.

On 1 juin 2020 at 6:39 PM, Bapu said:

Nice one Olivier.

I one recorded a Greek Band. As with them I don't understand the words but the emotion is in the voice and that's all that matters.

Hello Ed ( or Bapu!)

thanks for listening and posting a comment.

When I was young, I was listening songs in english and I was not able to understand the words, but It was cool, because I could imagine the stories of theese songs..... I must admit that later on ,when I could understand a little bit more, It was an upgrade, most of the time, but sometimes, I prefered what I had rebuilt in my imagination !

Stay well.

Olivier

Edited by vilovilo