Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
cclarry

PA Weekend Warrior - Chopshop

Recommended Posts

Looks like I can't use this code with my personal voucher, because this is applied first no matter what and it drops the price too low for my personal code. Bummer. ☹️

I don't think there is anything else I want, so if someone wants my $25 voucher (minimum spend $32), let me know.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, Pseudopop said:

Looks like I can't use this code with my personal voucher, because this is applied first no matter what and it drops the price too low for my personal code. Bummer. ☹️

I don't think there is anything else I want, so if someone wants my $25 voucher (minimum spend $32), let me know.

It's a $32 minimum on the voucher I believe...that's why it won't work!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Well, it would work if they would let me use the $25 voucher first ($49.99 - $25 = $24.99) and then the other one ($24.99 - $20 = $4.99). But I guess they do it this way on purpose.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, Pseudopop said:

Well, it would work if they would let me use the $25 voucher first ($49.99 - $25 = $24.99) and then the other one ($24.99 - $20 = $4.99). But I guess they do it this way on purpose.

Still nope... That voucher CHOP-2999 is decreasing plugin price to $29.99.  Not by a difference of anything...  So I am afraid it works as designed...

But don't feel regrets about useless $25voucher this month...  My $50 voucher gone in vain as well... 

Till last day hoped something will appear but no... I don't even try to offer it to anybody not to be funny... It is completely useless... 

Much better is to have $25 voucher so do not spend more than $300 over year ever for PA...

They do not appreciate it.... Instead you will get penalties... like $75 limit... so forced to buy more plugins at once to get good deal...
 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Wanted this and went with millenia ... i m gonna calm down with Pa ....purchase , he fact that i got banned from fb page for several days for litterally nothing ... doesn t motivate me to consider ...

That is superb on lows ...

  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, Zo said:

Wanted this and went with millenia ... i m gonna calm down with Pa ....purchase , he fact that i got banned from fb page for several days for litterally nothing ... doesn t motivate me to consider ...

That is superb on lows ...

Yep, not pleasant thing...

I am also less and less involved... Well, their lost as I could buy something every month if deals would be interesting... But maybe they do not care... Anyway Nothing really exited released lately from my perspective except AMEK which is too pricey to even think of :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I was all over them when they did those $4 a piece offers (after coupon). Now, not so much. I did get SPL Iron for $15, though, but that’s about the end of it. 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
54 minutes ago, Fleer said:

I was all over them when they did those $4 a piece offers (after coupon). Now, not so much. I did get SPL Iron for $15, though, but that’s about the end of it. 

waoh that's a great price for that bad boy !!

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Fleer said:

I was all over them when they did those $4 a piece offers (after coupon). Now, not so much. I did get SPL Iron for $15, though, but that’s about the end of it. 

I've given them more money than I have Waves.   I was hoping for something by now other than that fancy EQ, I got enough of those.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
30 minutes ago, kitekrazy said:

I've given them more money than I have Waves.   I was hoping for something by now other than that fancy EQ, I got enough of those.

I’m wondering what the new version of Black Box HG-2 will be. Probably TMT. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Zo said:

Wanted this and went with millenia ... i m gonna calm down with Pa ....purchase , he fact that i got banned from fb page for several days for litterally nothing ... doesn t motivate me to consider ...

That is superb on lows ...

You got banned? That's a first. I mean, I believe that the King could be banned, not you! (j/k King) lol

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Carlos said:

You got banned? That's a first. I mean, I believe that the King could be banned, not you! (j/k King) lol

I got banned because the Mod thought I was "Dealer" on KVR.  He pulled my ban thanks to the
guys here who went and griped about it in the forum!

I even got banned from the Cakewalk forum because a guy tried to rip me off over
on KVR, I came back over here and was talking about it, and he came over here
calling me everything but a human, and then told the moderators
I was lying and calling him names and they banned me.  I was doing neither...and he
didn't get banned.  I got my money back from him thanx to Paypal, but I was madder
than a wet hornet!  LOL

  • Haha 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, cclarry said:

I got banned because the Mod thought I was "Dealer" on KVR.  He pulled my ban thanks to the
guys here who went and griped about it in the forum!

I even got banned from the Cakewalk forum because a guy tried to rip me off over
on KVR, I came back over here and was talking about it, and he came over here
calling me everything but a human, and then told the moderators
I was lying and calling him names and they banned me.  I was doing neither...and he
didn't get banned.  I got my money back from him thanx to Paypal, but I was madder
than a wet hornet!  LOL

Oh man, sorry to hear about that (I didn't know the CW part or the Paypal's). Yeah, I'd be furious too. Hugs!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Carlos said:

Oh man, sorry to hear about that (I didn't know the CW part or the Paypal's). Yeah, I'd be furious too. Hugs!

Yeah...Lucky for me I had the ENTIRE conversation during the transaction screen captured,
and turned that over to Paypal with the dispute....I got my money back real quick!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, Carlos said:

You got banned? That's a first. I mean, I believe that the King could be banned, not you! (j/k King) lol

I posted one post about the transfert policy ....it wasn't deleted at all and people were almost civilised

And i another one Dirk posted that he was kinda lost with the Shadow hill

I posted a gif with a guy being punch by another and then getting punch by hitting a wall .... i said "i don't how to say it better" ...i was meaning compression , one comp and then another harder (the wall lol) maybe he thought it was for him lol anyway a simple PM to double check or some ....i don't know witch one got me banned but in both case ridiculous whithout victimise myself , it's just giving a bad impression witch i never had with Dirk ....  still i'll goive him the credit of i might done some wrong ....

  • Like 1
  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, cclarry said:

I got banned because the Mod thought I was "Dealer" on KVR.  He pulled my ban thanks to the
guys here who went and griped about it in the forum!

I even got banned from the Cakewalk forum because a guy tried to rip me off over
on KVR, I came back over here and was talking about it, and he came over here
calling me everything but a human, and then told the moderators
I was lying and calling him names and they banned me.  I was doing neither...and he
didn't get banned.  I got my money back from him thanx to Paypal, but I was madder
than a wet hornet!  LOL

I remeber that one it was epic !!

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, Zo said:

I posted one post about the transfert policy ....it wasn't deleted at all and people were almost civilised

And i another one Dirk posted that he was kinda lost with the Shadow hill

I posted a gif with a guy being punch by another and then getting punch by hitting a wall .... i said "i don't how to say it better" ...i was meaning compression , one comp and then another harder (the wall lol) maybe he thought it was for him lol anyway a simple PM to double check or some ....i don't know witch one got me banned but in both case ridiculous whithout victimise myself , it's just giving a bad impression witch i never had with Dirk ....  still i'll goive him the credit of i might done some wrong ....

Apparently the  man’s got his own problems now with his “All Lives Matter” reference. Lack of timing to say the least. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Fleer said:

Apparently the  man’s got his own problems now with his “All Lives Matter” reference. Lack of timing to say the least. 

 Yep, I didn't really bother to read that email or wondered what caused it.  I just like developers just be developers and leave it at that.

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...