PA Weekend Warrior - Chopshop

cclarry

Looks like I can't use this code with my personal voucher, because this is applied first no matter what and it drops the price too low for my personal code. Bummer. ☹️

I don't think there is anything else I want, so if someone wants my $25 voucher (minimum spend $32), let me know.

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Pseudopop said:

Looks like I can't use this code with my personal voucher, because this is applied first no matter what and it drops the price too low for my personal code. Bummer. ☹️

I don't think there is anything else I want, so if someone wants my $25 voucher (minimum spend $32), let me know.

It's a $32 minimum on the voucher I believe...that's why it won't work!

16 minutes ago, Pseudopop said:

Well, it would work if they would let me use the $25 voucher first ($49.99 - $25 = $24.99) and then the other one ($24.99 - $20 = $4.99). But I guess they do it this way on purpose.

Still nope... That voucher CHOP-2999 is decreasing plugin price to $29.99.  Not by a difference of anything...  So I am afraid it works as designed...

But don't feel regrets about useless $25voucher this month...  My $50 voucher gone in vain as well... 

Till last day hoped something will appear but no... I don't even try to offer it to anybody not to be funny... It is completely useless... 

Much better is to have $25 voucher so do not spend more than $300 over year ever for PA...

They do not appreciate it.... Instead you will get penalties... like $75 limit... so forced to buy more plugins at once to get good deal...

• Like 2

Wanted this and went with millenia ... i m gonna calm down with Pa ....purchase , he fact that i got banned from fb page for several days for litterally nothing ... doesn t motivate me to consider ...

That is superb on lows ...

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

23 minutes ago, Zo said:

Wanted this and went with millenia ... i m gonna calm down with Pa ....purchase , he fact that i got banned from fb page for several days for litterally nothing ... doesn t motivate me to consider ...

Yep, not pleasant thing...

I am also less and less involved... Well, their lost as I could buy something every month if deals would be interesting... But maybe they do not care... Anyway Nothing really exited released lately from my perspective except AMEK which is too pricey to even think of :)

54 minutes ago, Fleer said:

I was all over them when they did those $4 a piece offers (after coupon). Now, not so much. I did get SPL Iron for $15, though, but that’s about the end of it. 

waoh that's a great price for that bad boy !!

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Fleer said:

I was all over them when they did those $4 a piece offers (after coupon). Now, not so much. I did get SPL Iron for $15, though, but that’s about the end of it. 

I've given them more money than I have Waves.   I was hoping for something by now other than that fancy EQ, I got enough of those.

30 minutes ago, kitekrazy said:

I've given them more money than I have Waves.   I was hoping for something by now other than that fancy EQ, I got enough of those.

I’m wondering what the new version of Black Box HG-2 will be. Probably TMT. 

6 hours ago, Zo said:

You got banned? That's a first. I mean, I believe that the King could be banned, not you! (j/k King) lol

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Carlos said:

You got banned? That's a first. I mean, I believe that the King could be banned, not you! (j/k King) lol

I got banned because the Mod thought I was "Dealer" on KVR.  He pulled my ban thanks to the
guys here who went and griped about it in the forum!

I even got banned from the Cakewalk forum because a guy tried to rip me off over
on KVR, I came back over here and was talking about it, and he came over here
calling me everything but a human, and then told the moderators
I was lying and calling him names and they banned me.  I was doing neither...and he
didn't get banned.  I got my money back from him thanx to Paypal, but I was madder
than a wet hornet!  LOL

• Haha 3

1 minute ago, cclarry said:

I got banned because the Mod thought I was "Dealer" on KVR.  He pulled my ban thanks to the

I even got banned from the Cakewalk forum because a guy tried to rip me off over
I was lying and calling him names and they banned me.  I was doing neither...and he
didn't get banned.  I got my money back from him thanx to Paypal, but I was madder
than a wet hornet!  LOL

Oh man, sorry to hear about that (I didn't know the CW part or the Paypal's). Yeah, I'd be furious too. Hugs!

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Carlos said:

Oh man, sorry to hear about that (I didn't know the CW part or the Paypal's). Yeah, I'd be furious too. Hugs!

Yeah...Lucky for me I had the ENTIRE conversation during the transaction screen captured,
and turned that over to Paypal with the dispute....I got my money back real quick!

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Carlos said:

I posted one post about the transfert policy ....it wasn't deleted at all and people were almost civilised

And i another one Dirk posted that he was kinda lost with the Shadow hill

I posted a gif with a guy being punch by another and then getting punch by hitting a wall .... i said "i don't how to say it better" ...i was meaning compression , one comp and then another harder (the wall lol) maybe he thought it was for him lol anyway a simple PM to double check or some ....i don't know witch one got me banned but in both case ridiculous whithout victimise myself , it's just giving a bad impression witch i never had with Dirk ....  still i'll goive him the credit of i might done some wrong ....

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

19 minutes ago, cclarry said:

than a wet hornet!  LOL

I remeber that one it was epic !!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

18 minutes ago, Zo said:

I posted one post about the transfert policy ....it wasn't deleted at all and people were almost civilised

And i another one Dirk posted that he was kinda lost with the Shadow hill

I posted a gif with a guy being punch by another and then getting punch by hitting a wall .... i said "i don't how to say it better" ...i was meaning compression , one comp and then another harder (the wall lol) maybe he thought it was for him lol anyway a simple PM to double check or some ....i don't know witch one got me banned but in both case ridiculous whithout victimise myself , it's just giving a bad impression witch i never had with Dirk ....  still i'll goive him the credit of i might done some wrong ....

Apparently the  man’s got his own problems now with his “All Lives Matter” reference. Lack of timing to say the least. 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Fleer said:

Apparently the  man’s got his own problems now with his “All Lives Matter” reference. Lack of timing to say the least. 

Yep, I didn't really bother to read that email or wondered what caused it.  I just like developers just be developers and leave it at that.

• Like 1