Mortal Tears

Bajan Blue

Hi Everyone

Into our third month of Hard lock down in South Africa, so here is Video Two of the lock down series!!

This track, Mortal Tears,  is one of our favorites, hope you have time to listen all the way through - this is again from the album we released in 2017, On Top of the World

Hope you enjoy 

Nigel

• Like 4

On 5/30/2020 at 12:56 PM, Douglas Kirby said:

It sounds very modern and professional - excellent mix. I like the lead vocalist - she has an impressive voice. I like that echo you put on her voice on the breakdown.

Top-notch song - it sounds radio-ready.

Cool video as well.

Hi Douglas - thanks so much for the very positive comments - appreciated

Cheers

Nigel

On 5/30/2020 at 7:37 PM, DeeringAmps said:

Another brilliant Tour de Force Nigel!

Too many thumbs to list!

tom

doesn't cost any extra to jump over to YouTube, Nigel has posted some really great content...

Tom - thanks - really appreciate you taking the time to watch our stuff and such kind comments

Cheers

Nigel

• Like 1

On 5/30/2020 at 10:23 PM, emeraldsoul said:

The mix is great and I especially liked the treatment of the bgv's!!! They fit perfectly - it helps to have a great vocalist as well! Nice work and good luck with the lockdown - super great of you to share these efforts!

-Tom

Hi Tom - lucky to have Gina as vocalist - she really has a great range - thanks so much, the positive comments are greatly appreciated!!

nigel

On 5/31/2020 at 4:28 PM, David Sprouse said:

I love the singer and your aesthetic with the videos.  It's sublime.

Hi David

I am so pleased you like our stuff -  and thanks so much for the comments  we really appreciate them

Keep well

Nigel

On 5/31/2020 at 7:47 PM, bjornpdx said:

Professional quality as usual. Looks good and it just sounds so good.
An advertising agency could be interested in this - cosmetics or something in fashion. Just a thought.

Hi Bjorn - I do wish an agency would be interested!! Thanks for those great comments

Cheers

Nigel

18 hours ago, freddy j said:

Brilliant!!!  Another is a series of excellent productions.

Hi Freddy - thanks, always appreciate your comments - got another one coming out in the next day or so - hope you like that one as well

Cheers

Nigel