Komplete 12 Select 50% off with code

laglag

laglag,

Get Komplete Start first, if your are trying this out for the first time and just dapple in it for a while. ~~>     NI KOMEPLETE START

After that, you may then want to invest the $99.00 into Komplete Select, however, I would skip Komplete Select and go for Komplete 12 during the during 50% off Sale. You may even want to wait for Komplete 13 when it comes out.

6 hours ago, jesse g said:

After that, you may then want to invest the $99.00 into Komplete Select, however, I would skip Komplete Select and go for Komplete 12 during the during 50% off Sale. You may even want to wait for Komplete 13 when it comes out.

There is no 50% off sale, it's a 50% off upgrades sale and you need at least Komplete Select to get that price.

22 minutes ago, Cristian said:

There is no 50% off sale, it's a 50% off upgrades sale and you need at least Komplete Select to get that price.

I don't qualify for the upgrade and it worked in my shopping cart.  $99

1 hour ago, mibby said:

I don't qualify for the upgrade and it worked in my shopping cart.  $99

Yeah komplete select does go on sale by itself, but komplete full, ultimate (and now collectors) only go on sale for upgrades.

Edited by Cristian

Suppose I've currently got Komplete (standard) 11 - if I decide to upgrade to Komplete Ultimate 12 for some instruments exclusive to the Ultimate edition, does that mean that when newer versions come out (e.g. version 13) I can only update to Komplete Ultimate 13 [and not Komplete (standard) 13]?

48 minutes ago, antler said:

Suppose I've currently got Komplete (standard) 11 - if I decide to upgrade to Komplete Ultimate 12 for some instruments exclusive to the Ultimate edition, does that mean that when newer versions come out (e.g. version 13) I can only update to Komplete Ultimate 13 [and not Komplete (standard) 13]?

No, you haven't been "stuck" at Ultimate.  But sales policies change -- they have no legal requirement to offer things as they have in the past.

• Thanks 1