Orchestral Tools - Tableau Solo Strings, into offer 89 EURO

Amicus717

Tableau Solo Strings by Organic Samples

Three soaring, lyrical instruments—violin, viola, and cello. Whether you’re channeling the romantics, creating melodies for a score, or adding solos to your productions, these strings will help you realize your ideas quickly.

You can buy the single instruments from €56, or save on the whole collection—only €89 until June 30 (regular price €119).

Tableau Solo Strings

by Organic Samples

119 €

89 €

NOTE:  No reason to have two! LOL

• Haha 1

This is the first time I know of that Maxime Luft of Organic Samples (now based at OT) has ever done an instrument with a full articulation feature set.  His previous stuff was legato only, like Solo Opera, Ethnic Inspiration, or Majestic Horn (still only 2 euros)  None of these instruments even have any shorts, let alone other stuff.  The Bosendorfer is only shorts.

This is a bad month for spending money, but I have been an Organic Samples guy from the beginning. I know this will be good, as he pays tremendous attention to the tiniest details.  And this adds Teldex, so these instruments are going to sound so great and blend well with the Inspires, and the the Time series.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Tapsa Kuusniemi said:

Personally not a fan of the timbre of the instruments. But that is personal preference. The cello has a nice oriental tone though.

Same here, I also find the walkthrough demo a bit unnatural like ''stitched'' sounding. The change between samples isn't that realistic, but it could work in a musical contest. At least to my ears they definitely don't seem to work as an solo or isolated instrument, especially violin. Viola also has a nice timbre.  

Edited by ZokZTM