Track Pane Question

Astraios

I recognize the PRV icon. You can dock the PRV in the multi-dock and have quick access to it. Not sure what the other two items are. I have a second monitor, so I drag things over there to get them out of the way.

• Great Idea 1

I think it's a bug - a minimized floating window appears as a little title bar on in the bottom left corner of other windows like PRV. It's so annoying that I don't minimize floating windows anymore.

Edited by ArjanM
  • Thanks 1

On 5/28/2020 at 7:13 PM, Billy86 said:

I recognize the PRV icon. You can dock the PRV in the multi-dock and have quick access to it. Not sure what the other two items are. I have a second monitor, so I drag things over there to get them out of the way.

My workflow depends on floating windows (useally multidock/prv/console and sometimes more, like atc or synthrack), My multidock shows up with a shortcut connection.

There are only two ways that I know of to make those minimized windows go away: either click on their X's to close them entirely or open them and drag them to the Multidock. Well, a third is drag them to another monitor, if you have another monitor.

All Cakewalk views are just a keystroke to open, if they're in your way just close them.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, Starship Krupa said:

There are only two ways that I know of to make those minimized windows go away: either click on their X's to close them entirely or open them and drag them to the Multidock. Well, a third is drag them to another monitor, if you have another monitor.

All Cakewalk views are just a keystroke to open, if they're in your way just close them.

... and here is a "third" way to do it (Actual Title Buttons software makes it happen...)  See the difference between minus and dot?

https://www.actualtools.com/titlebuttons/

Edited by Astra-Ios