Somebody must have been able to download - look at all these posts!

Terry Williams

I agree with you.   As I mentioned before - everyone one was great - excellent group of unselfish people trying to help here.

As for Noel, I didn't realize that he was a Bandlab support person.  I tried all the suggestions everyone provided (including the bandlab replies to my service requests) , but still had no luck in solving the issue - that's no reflection on the quality of recommendations offered, there was no magic bullet this time - that's all.  The issue with bandlab support is that I can never reply to them once they respond to my support request - they ask me to reinstall c++ libraries and I do that, but when I try to reply to their email, I get blocked - all my replies are rejected as spam so they never see them - after a while they close the tickets because they have not received a response - they don't realize that their email provider has erroneously categorized my email address as a spammer.  As I mentioned before, I have submitted support requests to try and get my email out of spam jail, but it must be hard to do since they do not respond to those requests.  This is the only time my emails have ever been rejected by an ISP - I never have had an issue before - just with bandlab.

I didn't want  to keep bugging people for help on this, because some people will spend huge amounts of time to help someone even if means they have to sacrifice personal projects they may be working on - I don't want to be responsible for that, so I threw in the towel early before I consumed an inordinate amount of someone else's time - after all, why should someone else suffer just because I had a bit of bad luck on this one silly issue.  I'll survive!

Again, 

Thanks everyone!

It sounds like your issue is mostly with your email.

Some websites use IP blacklisting, especially with known spam  addresses. Here is a list of IP blacklists where you can put your own IP in and see if it's on any of dozens of known blacklists.  https://whatismyipaddress.com/blacklist-check

Right here and now you can check to see if your IP address is listed on an anti-spam database. Will your emails or forum chats get blocked? Below is a list of the major databases that track blacklisted IP addresses — look at the list now and you'll see there are no checkmarks next to the database names.

One quick way around this would be to try a free VPN service, where your source IP will then be seen as belonging to your VPN provider's IP range, rather than your ISP.

If your email address itself has a problem, you could always register for one of several free webmail services, then re-register at BandLab with that new  email.

Edited by abacab