APD Offer: 67% Off Angel Strings by Auddict

Audio Plugin Deals

For only $59.99 (normally $182.43), get ANGEL STRINGS by AUDDICT!

Powered by the full version of Kontakt, Angel Strings includes a massive 36GB+ and 36,000 samples of never before sampled articulations and techniques.

Angel Strings includes textural elements, morphing into/out from atonality, risers/divebombs ideal for building tension (for example in trailer music), different styles of spiccato/staccato, marcato to soft attacks with sustains, fast tempo-locked tremolo for powerful driving string hooks and more.

This library was recorded at Angel Studios in London, where countless pop/rock stars have recorded (notably Adele’s “21”), and many major film and video game scores have been recorded, including The Lion King, Jackie, Blue Planet, Planet Earth, Horizon: Zero Dawn and many more.

This is a limited time offer you should not miss!

Deal Page: https://audioplugin.deals/deal-1
Deal Ends June 11th, 2020

KEY FEATURES

• 36GB+ and 36,000+ Samples
  • Never Before Sampled Articulations and Techniques
  • Entire String Orchestra Playable from a Single Large Keyboard Range
  • Perform and Use Individual Sections if Required
  • Kontakt VST / AU / AAX (full version only)
  • 11 Microphone Positions – Flexibility of a Real-Life Film Scoring Session
  • Violins I, Violins II, Violas, Cellos and Double Basses
  • Multiple Crossfade-able Dynamic Layers
  • Up to a Massive 15RR Repetitions Per Note for Short Articulations

Videos

Audios

Not yet, ZTM, but should today or this weekend at the latest. I like their previous stuff, especially the strings, so that’s what convinced me. They’re the guys behind United Strings of Europe. 

• Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, ZokZTM said:

Thanks Fleer... decided to get it anyway.. for those short articulations and some warm layering longs option.

Once you had a chance to play with it, would like to see your thoughts/review on this. :) 

8 hours ago, ZokZTM said:

@Fleer

Hi Fleer, did you get this? What's your take on it? I'm on the fence as it sounds a bit processed (synth like in places) on the demoes. Cheers man!

Same here. Pass since I don't really need another string library.

19 minutes ago, Mesh said:

Once you had a chance to play with it, would like to see your thoughts/review on this. :) 

Sure Mesh, downloaded and extracted... will bring it into the session as I have an immediate need for the shorts and layering the longs... will keep you posted!

• Like 1

1 minute ago, kitekrazy said:

Same here. Pass since I don't really need another string library.

I thought the same, but heard some good stuff from this on this demo, so bit the bullet. Never enough strings here 🙂

• Thanks 2

Ok quick follow-up. Just checked shorts... IMHO the Spiccatissimo  (Sautille Spiccato) is worth the price of admission for this library alone!

All other stuff is an extra bonus :-). Very happy, thanks Fleer for the heads up!

• Like 1