Free Wampler Plugins

Magic Russ

1 hour ago, RSMcGuitar said:

Very cool!

Did he announce this?

I received e-mail from Wampler, today, announcing the plugins.  I haven't downloaded any of them yet.  Hoping to hear what others think about them first 🙂

1 hour ago, Tom B said:

I received e-mail from Wampler, today, announcing the plugins.  I haven't downloaded any of them yet.  Hoping to hear what others think about them first 🙂

Well, they are better than a poke in the eye with a blunt stick.

If you already have these bases covered you likely wont change, but there is nothing really wrong with them, a bit primitive. No real harm trying them out, they won't mess up you system or anything, just a single file to manually place in your vst3 folder.

The envelope filter is fun, I'll play around with them a little more, but that will probably be it for me. YMMV

• Like 1

9 hours ago, ensconced said:

No real harm trying them out, they won't mess up you system or anything, just a single file to manually place in your vst3 folder.

Hmm.

Copied all three Wamplers vst3 files to C:\Program Files\Common Files\VST3\ where I have other plugins.  CbB doesn't recognize them.

I have also tried to rename vst3 to dll and push them to C:\Program Files\Common Files\VST2 but with the same (negative) result after scan.

Anyone here who has similar issue?

Am unable to get past the Form. I've tried several times. Anyone else have this issue?

Edit: I've tried the link in Firefox and Microsoft Edge. Nothing happens when I click on download after filling up the form.

Edited by Kal S

On 5/30/2020 at 3:21 AM, Kal S said:

Am unable to get past the Form. I've tried several times. Anyone else have this issue?

Edit: I've tried the link in Firefox and Microsoft Edge. Nothing happens when I click on download after filling up the form.

Bypass the form.

https://www.wamplerpedals.com/plugin-downloads/

Edited by ensconced
  • Like 1

On 5/29/2020 at 2:27 AM, filo said:

I have also tried to rename vst3 to dll

I can't see that ever resulting in anything good 🙂

I don't use CbB, but all I did was place the files in C:\Program Files\Common Files\VST3 and all was good.