2020.05 bugs

Will.

Hi Team. 

I'm experiencing some bugs with the new update - well this is with the EA update to v2020.05

This happens with three plugins which the pervious 2020.04 did not cause. It's with the Wavesfactory Cassette transport, Antares EFX, and LexDualDelay (only when removing it from the project.) This is on both empty, or working project and as I said - this is new to me. 

Tested them in FL Studio and Reaper - Works perfectly fine there. I do live broadcast Dj performances with my laptop weekends on two local radio station in my city, and really need this to work in the new update. For now i will do a rollback to 2020.04. 

Any advice on this? 🤘

Cakewalk.png

Cakewalk 2.png

I think this should have been posted  in the "Cakewalk Early Access for 2020.05" area.   It might have gotten more attention. 

But I checked the VST on the developers page and found this to be interesting,  That being said, do post back here if it still remains broken after the release (I might install it myself).

if it is (still broken) - there will be the feedback on 2020.05 release.  You should mention it there.

Syphus

5 hours ago, Jonathan Sasor said:

This crash doesn't seem to be 2020.05 specific, but I can repro it. We'll investigate if it's an issue on our side or Wavesfactory's. 

Thanks Jonathan. Like I said, I'm using this every weekend, and with the 2020.04 build I never had the problem. So I don't know. I went as far as uninstall cakewalk and re-install it - four times I think. Anyway, really appreciate the feedback to look into this. 

On 5/29/2020 at 7:24 PM, Jonathan Sasor said:

This crash doesn't seem to be 2020.05 specific, but I can repro it. We'll investigate if it's an issue on our side or Wavesfactory's. 

Hey jonathan. I've manage to get to work. What I did was, I went and uninstal Cakewalk and all registery, including my Wavesfactor Cassette Transport Plugin with Advance System Care - Yesterday.   

Did a fresh install of Cakewalk 2020.04  - ran EA build 1, and the second one. Went on Wavefactory website and requested another copy - it's a free plugin after all. It's working perfectly again. 👍 Just have to deal with the process of installing everything again. Unrelated but, 😭 Bet you im gona run into some ilok licensing issues soon. 😞 

Anyway -- Just thought I should give feedback my side. 🤘

Edited by Will_Kaydo

11 hours ago, Will_Kaydo said:

Hey jonathan. I've manage to get to work. What I did was, I went and uninstal Cakewalk and all registery, including my Wavesfactor Cassette Transport Plugin with Advance System Care - Yesterday.   

Did a fresh install of Cakewalk 2020.04  - ran EA build 1, and the second one. Went on Wavefactory website and requested another copy - it's a free plugin after all. It's working perfectly again. 👍 Just have to deal with the process of installing everything again. Unrelated but, 😭 Bet you im gona run into some ilok licensing issues soon. 😞 

Anyway -- Just thought I should give feedback my side. 🤘

I did some checking and noticed that I was on v1.0.0 for Cassette Transport. The one you can download now is v1.0.3, and that seems to fix the problem.

• Thanks 1

28 minutes ago, Jonathan Sasor said:

I did some checking and noticed that I was on v1.0.0 for Cassette Transport. The one you can download now is v1.0.3, and that seems to fix the problem.

Yeah. I'm on v1.0.3 too now. It's my everyday goto "tape stop" plugin when doing live broadcast DJ'ing.