🎸 From clean and smooth to vivid fortissimo

✔Suitable for all levels of music production experience.😎
- check it out now!➡ 

https://vstbuzz.com/deals/70-off-virtual-guitarist-silk-by-ujam

Edited by cclarry
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Zo said:

Guyz i might sell all my ujam , don't use them ... are you guyz havin something convicing from those ?

Iron 

Silk 

Amber

Sparkle

You don't like them? I'm on the lookout for Iron, or at least I thought I was.

Amber is the only one I'm missing (apart from Carbon which doesn't interest me). I've been waiting for a decent "complete my bundle" offer from Ujam for ages. 

I really like Silk for both the sound of the nylon guitar (and options to vary it) and the wealth of patterns available including some 6/8, 3/4 and even 5/4 and 7/8 ones.

Edited by ZincT

I gave up on the complete my bundle thing.  Early on their website offered pricing reflecting what you owned, but they stopped that very fast or something (or maybe it was never there and I was just confused).  I was missing this and Carbon, so I picked it up.  But compared to their V2 instruments with MIDI drag out these guys aren't so useful.  They need a V2 upgrade.

13 hours ago, cclarry said:

🔥70% OFF “Virtual Guitarist SILK” by Ujam🔥
39 Euros

What’s inside?
🎸 Classy nylon guitar finger picking
🎸 60+ Styles and over 670 Phrases
🎸 Arpeggios, patterns and chord riffs
🎸 From clean and smooth to vivid fortissimo

✔Suitable for all levels of music production experience.😎
- check it out now!➡ 

https://vstbuzz.com/deals/70-off-virtual-guitarist-silk-by-ujam

For those in Europe etc the price is €39 + VAT ( sales tax )

Thats what bugs me about VSTBUZZ, the Vat doesnt turn up until you go to checkout on any of there deals. They should say this at the product page in my opinion

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Gnarls said:

Has anyone used Silk successfully in Cakewalk by Bandlab? I hear a crackle/distortion that I do not hear when using it in Reaper.

Yes, the only way I have found to stop this is to use Jbridge.

silk.jpg.cb77259f1ac1d5595d0223575d5e2b13.jpg

• Like 1

I believe that Silk is the only ujam Guitar that allows you to play different bass notes.  Maybe they'll add that to Amber for Version 2.

IMO the best time to get ujam is to buy the bundles during their BF sale.  It was 50% off last year.

This is a great deal, but Matthew is on the money.  There is a 100% chance of a Version 2 and probably soon, as the V1s have been around for awhile. Which means there will soon be a surcharge on this not long after purchase.  

In fact, if you think about it, they've done some giveaways and flash sales to get more ujam owners, who will pay for upgrades and  be interested in their other products. I remember getting a beatmaker for cheap at Christmas, and soon after that they introduced V2. 

3 hours ago, Gnarls said:

Has anyone used Silk successfully in Cakewalk by Bandlab? I hear a crackle/distortion that I do not hear when using it in Reaper.

I've never really used it much tbh, but I've never had any problem when I have. (Win 7)

On 5/27/2020 at 5:45 PM, aidan o driscoll said:

For those in Europe etc the price is €39 + VAT ( sales tax )

Thats what bugs me about VSTBUZZ, the Vat doesnt turn up until you go to checkout on any of there deals. They should say this at the product page in my opinion

Just charge the country and the vat goes away...