3 UI bugs?

Newish CbB user after having more past experience with SPLAT...

Are these bugs or am I missing something in CbB?

1) when I open several views in the Multidock, a few stay in there when I collapse the dock and many others disappear and I have to recall them from the menus/shortcuts.

2) I can only have one VST/VSTi window open at a time. For example, the VX-64 window is open and if I open my Rapture window, the VX-64 window disappears. In SPLAT, I used to be able to open many VST/VSTi windows side by side.

3) Fullscreen/F11 is not persistent between projects or on CbB relaunch. I thought this was supposed to remember the F11 status.

Thanks in advance

1. Even when you collapse the Multi Dock, the tabs for those "views" should remain visible on the bottom.

2.  Edit --> Preferences --> File --> VST Settings and un-check "Recycle Plug-In Windows" . If it's checked, CbB will only allow 1 VST instance to be visible at a time.

3.  It is very common by design that many other Windows application (like CbB or firefox) to not remembering the Fullscreen status when you close the application. Means if you close the application in full screen, the next time you re-launch the application it will open in last opened size without full screen status.

21 minutes ago, James Argo said:

1. Even when you collapse the Multi Dock, the tabs for those "views" should remain visible on the bottom.

2.  Edit --> Preferences --> File --> VST Settings and un-check "Recycle Plug-In Windows" . If it's checked, CbB will only allow 1 VST instance to be visible at a time.

3.  It is very common by design that many other Windows application (like CbB or firefox) to not remembering the Fullscreen status when you close the application. Means if you close the application in full screen, the next time you re-launch the application it will open in last opened size without full screen status.

Hi James,

Thanks for your quick replies!

RE:
1) that's what I thought but when I collapse the Multi Dock (D) a couple of "views" stay tabbed but other "views" just vanished.  Any tips/ideas?
2) Great! that did the trick!
3) that's what I thought as well but it is not happening. Any tips/ideas?