Plugin Alliance Memorial Day Sale

cclarry

Any Plugin for $49.99

MEMORIAL-4999

Use this voucher during checkout!
Code is only valid once (1x) per user

You know best which tools you desire the most. So today we are offering you to buy ANY 1* of 100+ plugins for $49.99**

ADD MORE - SAVE MORE!
Add more plugins and get 50% OFF on most other plugins!

* These products CANNOT be purchased with voucher:
Gig Performer 3, AMEK EQ 200, bx_console Series, Dear VR Pro, Shadow Hills Class-A, and ALL Bundles.

Offer ends on May 27, 3PM California Time / PST

https://www.plugin-alliance.com/en/products.html?utm_source=ActiveCampaign&utm_medium=email&utm_content=ANY+PLUGIN+%2449+99+🚨+Memorial+Day+Sale!&utm_campaign=200525+*Any+Plugin+%2449+-+ALL

4 hours ago, cclarry said:

These products CANNOT be purchased with voucher:
Gig Performer 3, AMEK EQ 200, bx_console Series, Dear VR Pro, Shadow Hills Class-A, and ALL Bundles.

MEGA Bundle - Forever License would be sweet...

• Like 1
  • Great Idea 1

I've lost track of PA's voucher terms and conditions - are you allowed to use more than one monthly voucher (i.e. if someone lets you use theirs in addition to your own)? I thought it didn't use to be the case, but then they introduced a minimum spend.

Just now, antler said:

I've lost track of PA's voucher terms and conditions - are you allowed to use more than one monthly voucher (i.e. if someone lets you use theirs in addition to your own)? I thought it didn't use to be the case, but then they introduced a minimum spend.

They realized that they weren't going to stop people from selling/giving them away, so embraced
it and then made a "minimum spend" rule...

• Thanks 1