I Believe in Love - my own song

Mick Button

Very nice slow burn! I like that pace. Moody Blues came to mind! For a crit, you might go back and volume automate down some of the mouth noises that invariably come right before you start a vocal line, or between the vocal sections.

It's a good vocal, particularly with your bgv's . . . and I really like your song! Sparse, mellow, meaningful.

cheers,

-Tom

I like the contemplative lyrics and the general feel of everything. Your voice has a nice tone, with a bit more diaphramatic support you'd sound stronger in all of your phrases as you do in your opening phrases.

I don't personally care for the guitar sound. You might have technical limitations there and if that's the case so be it. I found it to be the most distracting part of the whole thing. The tone specifically, not the playing or the cadence of it.

I'd say that you've got a talent here and need to just keep pushing yourself! Thanks for sharing.

You express a great sentiment in this song.  Actually your vocals sound great to me because in a quiet way (perfect for the lyrics and melody) you express some good emotion.  On my headphones the instrumentation panned R sounded a wee bit strong --- but --- then again, it could be my equipment. 

Excellent work!!!

Very mellow vibe but fits the subject matter. The mix crits have been covered so I'll just say ditto except the solo jumped out at me maybe a fade in automation where the first few notes are about 2db lower and build up. 🙂