Symphony Series Brass - Trumpets problem

Amicus717

Hi folks,

Anyone who has Symphony Series Brass Ensemble library (the full library, not the essentials one), I'd be curious if you have the same experience I am having when I load up the full trumpets patch.  I discovered tonight that when I load up the "Trumpets.nki" patch, and select the "Velocity Staccato" articulation, it does not play properly. The highest velocities don't make any sound, only the lower velocities do.

When I try the same articulation in the "Staccato Trumpets.nki" it works fine. This is only in the "Trumpets.nki" one. Is anyone else hearing this?

Thanks,

Rob

Works fine here.

I use the  Komplete Kontrol VSTi that runs Kontakt.

Just a tip! The  Symphony Series tend to put the  Dynamic wheel to bottum if you do not program in some CC/movement.  I always start wiht puting in a Dyn W recording in in front of my recording som that it is at least have sound when playback.

• Thanks 1

Thanks! Yeah, I fiddled with the Dynamic wheel, but it made no difference, in this case. I'm wondering if I have to reinstall it or something. It is just the one articulation, in the one patch, and I restarted my computer and relaunched it, and the problem remained.

Thanks for testing it on your end.

Rob