Feature Request: track view - minimize and restore everything related to a track

John Bradley

When clicking the double-up-arrow "minimize strip" button in the track view, it would be convenient/desirable (for me, at least) if it would also hide the take lanes and automation lanes for that track if they're open. I can't imagine I case where I'd want to minimize the track but keep the take lanes and/or automation lanes visible, but hell, make it a configurable option for people who rely on that behavior.

And now that the track is minimized, I can't hide them without re-opening the track, hiding them, and re-minimizing the track.

Obviously, re-opening the track should restore the view the way it was before it was minimized, both the vertical height (as it already does) as well as the visible status of the take/automation lanes.

3 hours ago, John Bradley said:

And now that the track is minimized, I can't hide them without re-opening the track, hiding them, and re-minimizing the track.

It is not necessary to restore the track, the keyboard shortcuts still work when tracks are minimized

• SHIFT+T expand/collapse track lanes
  • SHIFT+A expand/collapse automation lanes
  • Thanks 1