Update Problem

When I open Cakewalk, I get message update available. Update to latest version from Bandlab Assistant. Opening Bandlab assistant shows me program is updated. 

My version of CW by BL is 2020.01 (Build 24, 64 bit)

I use W10 Pro, never had these conflicting messages in previous updates. Any ideas so that I could get the latest  update? There are a lot of features I would want to use.

Thanks,

Michael Warren

Maybe your Bandlab Assistant app could use an update?

You might also want to check to see if there are option updates available in Windows Update - some updates require the user to explicitly click on Install Updates to get those installed.  (this is just a general advice thing - sometimes if Windows Update maintenance is not current, other software starts to behave oddly).  About once a week, usually on Tuesdays, I go do a manual Check for Updates in Windows Update, just to make sure any optional updates are found, for me to then tell it to install.

My Cakewalk version is 2020.04 (Build 179, 64-bit)

You can download the latest Bandlab Assistant manually, at:

https://www.bandlab.com/products/cakewalk

Bob Bone

Bandlab Assistant informed me today that there was an update available for it. I clicked the update tab and it tried to update only to come back with the failed to update message and to download and update manually. I downloaded latest version from the website and after installing it is still showing that there is an update available. Just going round in circles. I am running the app as administrator and Cakewalk runs no problem.