SAS Love Sale Starts Tomorrow - Amazing Deals on Great Libraries

Reid Rosefelt

I knew this would happen eventually, but not so soon after the release of FRAGMENTS.  If you go HERE you can find out how to get Fragments for free or $5 or $10 or $15.

Some people have trouble figuring out how these SAS sales work, but basically if you buy immediately tomorrow you will get 70% off.  That's just the first 50 people on the site.  It starts at 0:00 GMT on 5/21 so figure out what time that is for you.   I think it's 8 pm for me today in New York. 

After that it's 60% off for the next 100.    From that point on until June 30th it is 50% off. 

All discounts can be used either on all single products or even bundles, except the new Paradox Lost, which is already on sale for 50% off.

If you already own something from a bundle feel free to write them at support@sasampling.com along with your proof of purchase:

Their site is HERE

https://www.sound-aesthetics-sampling.com/

love_sale_poster-jpg.30803

Edited by Reid Rosefelt
  • Thanks 3

In the event anyone is doing this, it appears the coupon codes are LOVE70 (not LOVE_70) as in the image. So I'd guess the other two are without the _ as well.

As a side note, the bundle prices appeared to go up (the 70% now seems to be off the original price, not the price as listed earlier today). I was going to buy, but not when the pricing changes.

Edited by Barrie

Just received:

I am so sorry to say but I had a typo in both the 60% and the 70% Coupon Code and I've corrected it immediately and orders with 50% off have/will be refunded. All Codes do now work 

50% off : LOVE_50 (unlimited)
60% off : LOVE_60 (limited to 100 uses)
70% off : LOVE_70 (limited to 50 uses)