T-RackS Tape Machine Collection $99.00

jesse g

Through June 2nd, get T-RackS Tape Machine Collection for a special price of $/€99.99! That gives you only two weeks to add these tape machines to your arsenal to re-create the complex interplay of machine, tape, and audio to capture even the smallest detail of each machine.

If you till have your 34 Jam points that was given to you for free as a gift a short time ago, you can use 30 of them for the total cost of $69.99. The Offer is good until June 2nd, 2020.

image.thumb.png.f513ca7f35d1df7a9594f95682086834.png

• Like 4

17 minutes ago, Hidden Symmetry said:

Great product if you're looking for this effect. I reach for it more even over Acustica's TB+ / R2R which is the top Tape plugin in the Acustica world.

Are you speaking of Acustica Taupe?  Because, IMO, Taupe is head over heels better than these.  I got these when they first came out,
but Taupe has replaced these as my Go To Tape sim.   Acustica Taupe is THE BEST IMO.

25 minutes ago, cclarry said:

Are you speaking of Acustica Taupe?  Because, IMO, Taupe is head over heels better than these.  I got these when they first came out,
but Taupe has replaced these as my Go To Tape sim.   Acustica Taupe is THE BEST IMO.

Taupe is good too  (the eq is the real star on that plugin)  but I prefer R2R / TB+( CDS in N4)  followed by CDS's VTM-M2 vst in most cases. As a general rule N4 has the better quality ( but requires separate instances) while the Acqua models offer easier workflow. That's the trade off, both are excellent.

I still like using ToneBoosters Reelbus for some things too.

Edited by Hidden Symmetry
  • Like 1