Gradual time stretch?

jono grant

Does anyone know of a plugin that will slow down speed, preserve pitch and use a slope? Like, gradually slow down the speed over time, without too many artifacts?

Something that will work through Cakewalk or as a plugin in sound forge?

I have time stretch elastique but it won't do it gradually.

Thanks!

jono

Enable Audio Snap on the clip

Click to turn on Clip Follows Project tempo)

Draw a gradual drop in the Tempo view. Zoom in to go Real gradual.  (Or insert tempos by hand)  I like using a graphics tablet and pen and drawing them personally  😁

Once pleased with the tempo Bounce to Clip or Track using the MIX Radius or Mix Radius Advanced algorithm offline render mode. (You’ll hear artifacts until you bounce using the good algo)

✌️

Edited by Blogospherianman
  • Like 2

10 hours ago, Blogospherianman said:

Draw a gradual drop in the Tempo view. Zoom in to go Real gradual.  (Or insert tempos by hand)  I like using a graphics tablet and pen and drawing them personally  😁

Once pleased with the tempo Bounce to Clip or Track using the MIX Radius or Mix Radius Advanced algorithm offline render mode. (You’ll hear artifacts until you bounce using the good algo)

✌️

Wow! That worked pretty smooth! Thanks very much!

11 hours ago, Blogospherianman said:

Once pleased with the tempo Bounce to Clip or Track using the MIX Radius o Mix Radius Advanced algorithm offline render mode. (You’ll hear artifacts until you bounce using the good algo)

✌️

This worked really well on a piano track, I has played to a click. All good.

What if you didn't play to a click and wanted to do a gradual tempo change? Is this only possible when locked to the session tempo?

Thanks

J