Softube TIME & TONE plugins missing in cakewalk all of a sudden

I am a long time Cakewalk user. I still have SONAR Professional and I also have Cakewalk by Bandlab. 

Recently, only some of my plugins from Softube have been missing in both my Cakewal DAW's. The Drawmer, TSAR-1 and Tube Delay provided in the TIME AND TONE bundle that comes with focusrite interfaces. These plugins still show up on my other beat making DAWS (MPC 2.7 and FL Studio 20.7) My other Softube plugins show up in Cakewalk still (Console 1, Weiss MM-1, Saturation Knob) 

I tried to uninstall and and reinstall the drawmer to see if that would work and it did not. I've also contacted Softube and am awaiting a response. 

If any one that has had a similar issue and can help it would be greatly appreciated. Thanks. 

Don't have Drawmer but do have TSAR-1 and Tube Delay. Both VST3 v2.4.96 plug-ins load and play OK in CbB 2020.04 build 179.

When re-installing (or simply placing the dll and vst3 files outside of the scan path)

• scan after removing the plug-ins to clear the VST Inventory entries
  • then after replacing the plug-ins make sure to enable the "Generate Scan Log" option and scan from preferences

or run a VST Reset from preferences with the "Generate Scan Log Enabled"

If the plug-ins still do not show up, review the scan log.

Also make sure the "Rescan Failed Plug-ins" and "Rescan All Plug-ins" are not enabled in preferences (and the plug-in manager even though scan should not be run from the plug-in manager).

• 4 months later...

@scook @Nigel Mackay @Philip Agudelo I'm having a similar issue...my .dll plugins from a previous version of Sonar aren't being recognized. Just installed Cakewalk on a new computer, and I've done all the things suggested in threads, including your instructions above. No sign of them. Any suggestion what next? What should I be reviewing the scan log for? Also, curious why the "Rescan..." options should not be enabled?

Thanks! evan

If this is the case

the problem may be how the plug-ins were put on the new machine.

Generally, if plug-ins have an installer, copying dlls is not sufficient.

The plug-ins need to be installed using the installers provided by the manufacturer.

Here is a lengthy thread on migrating to a new machine with a lot of good information