Overloud Introducing T&B Puncher and Fend Bass50 TH-U Libraries

cclarry

Intro $19.99 each

T&B Puncher

TH-U Rig Library (49 rigs)

T&B Puncher is the TH-U expansion library seeking to recreate the sound of an authentic T&B Puncher head built by the Italian boutique manufacturer T&B Amplification.
The T&B Puncher is a versatile 3-channel 100W head with lot of presence.

Channel 1 is very responsive and delivers a creamy tone

Channels 2 and 3 can be shaped with three different voicings (C, V and M). They definitely sound "in your face"!

The MF T&B Puncher library contains 10 ready-to-play patches and 49 rigs

Learn More...

Choptones Fend Bass50

TH-U Rig Library (40 rigs)

Fend Bass50 is the TH-U expansion library, created by Choptones, seeking to recreate the sound of a 1970 Fender Bassman 50*. Yes, it's kinda big and heavy, and as you crank the volume you start getting its unique and pleasing breakup!
The Fend Bass50 library contains 40 rigs.

Learn More...

• Thanks 1

Hm, I must say... I am very disappointed... I was excited about Fender amp RIG but after hearing demo I just don't want it...  Not interesting sound and not fenderish...

While I respect Choptones guys for great job they should concern better demo video preparation...

Still the same guy with the same tricks but different amps and different guitars sometimes shine when used differently...

Not so many guitar players are so versatile that are able to provide all possible sounds. I think a session player could show much more... 

I know such guys like Wayne Krantz are rather pricey (although sounding like million dollars:) but there are now available so many session player stacked at their home so I guess there would be a chance for cost effective deal.

And because there is no demo for RIG so no way to give it the second chance...

The other RIG is showed with much more skills but still boring and after looking other video demos of other RIGs I am little tired constant soloing with switching presets in between...

Why not play simple and characteristic motives for a preset? Who cares about scales, zylion notes/per second if she/he would like to judge quickly if another RIG really gives anything more :( 

Hm, or maybe it is only me and the others think those videos are brilliant ?  🤔