ReValver Amp Store Sale

cclarry

On 5/22/2020 at 2:42 AM, ensconced said:

I loaded those 3 mentioned amps, and played through with 4 different guitars, all humbuckers, 2 with active EMG's. Nothing out of the ordinary here, everything as expected, So I don't know.

It turns out I must have bumped the knob on my interface.  I normally have it set around 2:00, but saw that it was set to 3:00.   Turning back to 2:00 fixed the problem.

However, when I was getting the clipping the input meters on Revalver were reading somewhere in the middle and not showing how hot my input was. 

• Like 1

No,  it's been  years since I purchased them, so I checked to make sure, this is what is included in the Producer Pack,

AMP MODELS
Michael ACM 900, Basic 100, BluesMaker '62, Budda SD 18 II, Budda Superdrive V20, Herr Demon, Flathill Dual, Fox AC30, Peavey 3120, Peavey 6505, Peavey 6505+, Peavey Classic 30, Peavey Masterpiece 50, Peavey Sensation 20, Peavey XXX II, Redhot AD30TC 

STOMPBOX & FX MODELS
Analog Flanger, Budda Bud Wah, CE-Guitar Chorus Pedal, C-verb, Digital Flanger,Greener TS808,  Käften, M104 Analog Delay,  PRESSOR, Sher'ff, Slammer compressor, Square-Phase, Treble Booster, Wham!, World-Wide-Verb, Again Delay

CAB MODULES & MODELS
RIR cabinet model module, RIR2 cabinet model module 
1960A 4x12, 6505 4X12, BluesMaker 2x12 open back, Budda V20 1x12 open back, California Twin 2x12, Classic 4x12, Delta Blues 1x15, Delta Blues 2x10, Flathill 4x12, Fox AC30 2x12 open back, Järnmalm 4x12 cab, 6505 Prototype 4X12, Redhot PPC212, Redhot PPC412

ACT Instrument Models
LP Std Instrument Model, Brazilian Nylon Instrument Model, S_Caster Instrument Model

UTILITY MODULES
3rd Party Plugin Host Module (VST, AU)

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Magic Russ said:

It turns out I must have bumped the knob on my interface.  I normally have it set around 2:00, but saw that it was set to 3:00.   Turning back to 2:00 fixed the problem.

However, when I was getting the clipping the input meters on Revalver were reading somewhere in the middle and not showing how hot my input was. 

I assume you use auto gain input and output adjustment knobs to set your levels right. There is also a setting for you pickup output. If you set it correctly, you'll get the most natural responce from this amp sim. For reference on pickup output voltage use DiMarzio  pickup catalog.

I don't even know which modelsI have as I haven't used this in awhile.  Looks like the program hasn't been updated in almost 4 years.  Is there any chatter that AMR will continue to develop this?

5 minutes ago, Greg said:

I don't even know which modelsI have as I haven't used this in awhile.  Looks like the program hasn't been updated in almost 4 years.  Is there any chatter that AMR will continue to develop this?

Well whether or not he knows what he is talking about, Anderton posted this on KVR in October last year, before AMR 'officially' took over . . .

I'm doing the last review (a scoop - a preview of the next ReValver!) after TH-U, and then I'll add the links.

https://www.kvraudio.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=290&t=529757&start=410

He didn't end up doing the "scoop" so take it for what it's worth.

Edited by ensconced
  • Like 1

I just bought a couple of the clone models and used Revalver for the first time in awhile and was pretty pleased with the sound. I will throw it back in the rotation. 

i do hope there is active development as the current version came out 9/2016 (that’s why I asked. )