Cakewalk audio into Zoom meetings

CDK

Hi all,

Is there a way to route my Cakewalk audio (plus audio from other apps like iTunes etc) into Zoom meetings?

Ideally I'd love to get high quality audio for the meeting participants but I'm not sure how to set it up.

Thanks.

6 hours ago, CDK said:

Hi all,

Is there a way to route my Cakewalk audio (plus audio from other apps like iTunes etc) into Zoom meetings?

Ideally I'd love to get high quality audio for the meeting participants but I'm not sure how to set it up.

Thanks.

Within Zoom:

Click Share Screen

Lower Left hand box click "share computer sound"

Then click share on the right.

then anyting you play on your laptop will be heard by the participants.  

However, I wouldn't make the assumtion this is "high quality" audio.  It is still going to be hignly compressed through Zoom.  It will however give you audio with effects/mix added.    But since you mentioned itunes, that isn't high quality audio to begin with.  

Edited by Brian Walton

On 5/20/2020 at 2:42 AM, Brian Walton said:

Within Zoom:

Click Share Screen

Lower Left hand box click "share computer sound"

Then click share on the right.

then anyting you play on your laptop will be heard by the participants.  

However, I wouldn't make the assumtion this is "high quality" audio.  It is still going to be hignly compressed through Zoom.  It will however give you audio with effects/mix added.    But since you mentioned itunes, that isn't high quality audio to begin with.  

It's high quality audio compared to what I'm getting from just using the "share computer sound" box. This is easy enough set up on a Mac using the Loopback app but I can't find anything similar to Loopback for PC. Does anyone have ideas?