SOLVED: Control bar and windows placement/preferences are not remembered

Hi,

Newish CbB user after having more experience with SPLAT...

I am having an issue where control bar and windows placement/preferences do not stick when I reopen a project in CbB.

It used to be that placement of the control bar (including which modules I selected and their placement within the bar) would be remembered either when starting a new project and re-opening a project. Same with the different windows of a project (eg. console, staff views, etc...).

Is there a new option/setting in CbB that I am missing or is there an issue with my installation?

Thanks in advance

Edited by Jon Anderson

51 minutes ago, Jon Anderson said:

Only thing that doesn't, for some reason is Fullscreen. But it's no big deal to hit F11

Just a small footnote: I remember reading some discussions about issues and changes to Fullscreen/F11 switching.  Just did a quick search and found this:

• Full Screen mode now persists globally instead of per project i.e. you can only toggle Full Screen mode via the Full Screen mode button  or by pressing F11. Closing or opening projects or switching workspaces will no longer exit Full Screen mode.

IIRC, there were user problems before this and I think this was the most recent change. If my memory is wrong, someone who knows more than me will probably correct me. (Again, just a small footnote.)

On 5/19/2020 at 3:02 PM, User 905133 said:

Just a small footnote: I remember reading some discussions about issues and changes to Fullscreen/F11 switching.  Just did a quick search and found this:

• Full Screen mode now persists globally instead of per project i.e. you can only toggle Full Screen mode via the Full Screen mode button  or by pressing F11. Closing or opening projects or switching workspaces will no longer exit Full Screen mode.

IIRC, there were user problems before this and I think this was the most recent change. If my memory is wrong, someone who knows more than me will probably correct me. (Again, just a small footnote.)

Thanks...