Suddeny, MIDI over Ethernet Stopped Working.

I send MIDI data via the Ethernet with a program called ipMIDI. It's been working flawlessly for 4 months. Suddenly it doesn't work. I've determined through troubleshooting that it's not my DAW, I've tried both Sonar and Digital Performer. It's not my MIDI interface (hardware); when I send midi data through the MOTU Microlite it works fine in both playback and from the keyboard.

Audio also works fine. My slave computer and its audio interface also work fine.

I've uninstalled and reinstalled ipMIDI and made sure that it can pass through the firewall, but this didn't resolve it.

I've also checked my Ethernet cable, and it works fine because I can send files back and forth between the master and slave computer.
It seems to be only MIDI over Ethernet that isn't work.

Does anybody have any suggestions?

Thanks!

Windows 10
32 GB RAM
2 fast SSD drives

21 hours ago, RobertWS said:

Did you check your anti-virus and fire-wall programs?   Maybe they decided to block the traffic.

Yeah, I checked. It may be that I need to allow my interfaces (audio and midi) and their USB drivers more time to load before booting up the DAW. 

I'm not certain yet, but it may have something to do with Windows 10 "fast startup".  I've been reading that it causes far more problems than it's worth, saving a second or two on boot up.  Apparently it might cause problems with some drivers loading correctly.  I'll know in a few days whether this is the culprit.  I'll put the ipMIDI monitor on the taskbar and see if it reveals anything new.

Thanks for the tip..

Jerry

www.jerrygerber.com