Audio Deluxe Exclusive TH-U Rock Edition

cclarry

You can get far better cabs be it for Guitar or Bass via 3rd party. One of TH2/TH3/TH-U's (and most amp sims) weakest links are the cabs. I recently sold all my TH* gear, there is simply put, IMO,  far better sims available. ymmv

Edited by ensconced

That's a shame. I crafted a bass tone I really like using TH3 cakewalk edition with the bass ashes cab, and I went to do a clean reinstall of Cakewalk, it didn't reinstall TH3. Is there any way I can get it back? I had TH3 cakewalk edition on another pc, so I moved it to my own pc and it gives me an error when I try to scan it.

Edited by Andy Kromer
grammar

Sorry, can't really help there, I stopped using SONAR back in 2015 and have never bothered with Cakewalk by BandLab, plus I  had the full versions of TH2/TH3/TH-U (although as mentioned, sold now). It shouldn't be to difficult to get it back, although I much doubt copying over from another PC will work in this case, in the case of plugins that only rely on a .dll file it would work, but likely not with plugs that require more than that.

Is there an option to include TH3 in the CbB install? is there an option in Bandlab Assistant to install extras or anything?

You could do a clean uninstall/re install, making sure to note any installation options during the procedure. There are instructions for a clean install post a number of times in the forums, try searching for that. It shouldn't be to hard to sort out, but not personally being a user I can't really help much, I'm sure someone will answer one of your posts with the solution.

Best of luck