Native Instruments Pharlight

cclarry

PHARLIGHT is a granular instrument for unconventional, melodic textures, produced from
a bespoke sample library made entirely from the human voice – for pads, leads, and transitions
that are one-of-a-kind. Grab it for $149 until June 1st, or grab the STRAYLIGHT and PHARLIGHT
bundle and save!

https://www.native-instruments.com/en/products/komplete/vocal/pharlight/?content=5393&uuh=4d5c84521acbe03323d7681a19bf4d0e&utm_medium=email&utm_source=newsletter&utm_campaign=Pharlight (general) c%3Dpharlight b%3DKomplete t%3DRelease_PD&utm_content=owned

Add Pharlight to the list for Komplete Ultimate 13, which may be out as early as August, but certainly in the fall.

Already released:

• Mallet Flux
  • Noire
  • Session Guitarist: Picked Acoustic
  • Session Guitarist: Electric Sunburst Deluxe
  • Straylight
  • Super 8
  • Mysteria
  • Play Series: Modular Icons, Lo-Fi Glow

Not yet out, but very likely:

• New Discovery Series
  • 20 more Maschine Expansions/Battery Kits.
  • New Modpack series of 3 effects plugins, including the Raum reverb

And no doubt there will be more.

Komplete Ultimate 13 will include everything that is released by NI before it comes out. Sometimes they include a product that isn't ready yet, like Massive X with Komplete 12.  And sometimes they introduce a product at the same time as Komplete, like Symphony Essentials with Komplete 11.

What will be in regular Komplete I can only guess, but usually they leave out the products that are the most expensive, so something like Mysteria ($299) is unlikely to be included.   

Edited by Reid Rosefelt
  • Like 2

42 minutes ago, Sander Verstraten said:

I guess I will wait for December 2021 and update for $199 

You won't have to wait that long.   The last few times around,  Komplete and Komplete upgrades go on sale for half price during the summer after they are introduced, so figure Summer 2021 for Komplete 13 to be available half price--and that's the lowest NI has ever sold its stuff.  You would have to go on a forum like KVR to do better than half price.  

We should be hearing about the NI summer sale any day now.  Most of the libraries above should be half price except for the ones that were the most recently released, like Pharlight and Electric Sunburst Deluxe.   Picked Acoustic wasn't in last year's BF sale but it will probably be available in the summer sale.  

• Like 1

1 hour ago, jesse g said:

I'm out of NI vouchers,  do you think they will accept some IK Jam points? 😎 he, he, he!

If so i could buy it half price lol !!!

More  seriously , it s fun but as a owner of straylight , i love to simply drag and drop any content in it and play , incuding vocals from any software (heavyocity, output ,real ect ....) 

Sometime , it s good to do stuff on its own , nope ?

• Haha 2

Larry, I downloaded the free demo and it is terrific.  Maybe you could add it to the headline?  This is something people won't want to miss. 

You don't load it in Native Access but it turns up in Kontakt and Komplete Kontrol. 

I didn't think I wanted this that much but it is so awesome.  I'll wait for Komplete 13 because it is coming so soon.  But another good reason to upgrade. 

I think Pharlight comes from Fairlight.  I didn't pick up on that until I started playing it. 

• Great Idea 1

• 3 months later...