30% off Gulfoss

cclarry

6 minutes ago, arnoldoo said:

30% is the lower soundtheory goes, right? last black friday was 30% and I thought I would wait till 50% but seems it never gonna happen

To date, I don't think it's ever been more than a 30% discount...

• Thanks 1

Oof.  Copped it.  Told myself I'd get it the next time I saw it on sale.  

Having issues getting the plug in to see the auth (it shows up in my account on their site, and in my iLok to shows up active).  I hit up the support, so we'll see.  Thankfully, it's not urgent on my end ATM.

42 minutes ago, e-cue said:

Oof.  Copped it.  Told myself I'd get it the next time I saw it on sale.  

Having issues getting the plug in to see the auth (it shows up in my account on their site, and in my iLok to shows up active).  I hit up the support, so we'll see.  Thankfully, it's not urgent on my end ATM.

Is it authorized to the iLok cloud?  If so log off your cloud session and log back in
and it should be fine.  I've had that happen to me with my Slate plugins.

9 minutes ago, cclarry said:

Is it authorized to the iLok cloud?  If so log off your cloud session and log back in
and it should be fine.  I've had that happen to me with my Slate plugins.

Checked that.  It's on the iLok itself, and I'm not logged into the cloud.  

What's also weird is that it's showing up as an NFR (not for resale).  

And you'd think between the iLok, and me logging into my account from the plug in itself that I'd have at least 2 shots at it.  We'll see what tech support says.  Kinda pricey plug in to be running into this.  

2 minutes ago, e-cue said:

Checked that.  It's on the iLok itself, and I'm not logged into the cloud.  

What's also weird is that it's showing up as an NFR (not for resale).  

And you'd think between the iLok, and me logging into my account from the plug in itself that I'd have at least 2 shots at it.  We'll see what tech support says.  Kinda pricey plug in to be running into this.  

That is odd...have you run the "Sync" on your iLok account?

9 minutes ago, cclarry said:

That is odd...have you run the "Sync" on your iLok account?

Yep.  The NFR thing is really odd.  Normally that is for testers, endorsers, and sometimes gearpimps.  I should be allowed to sell this, even if I used a discount code (but who am I kidding- I'll keep it if I get it working). 

1 minute ago, e-cue said:

Yep.  The NFR thing is really odd.  Normally that is for testers, endorsers, and sometimes gearpimps.  I should be allowed to sell this, even if I used a discount code (but who am I kidding- I'll keep it if I get it working). 

Maybe their policy is that if you buy it at a discount (which is rare in the first place) that it's NFR,
which would be a TERRIBLE policy...but a lot of these companies get a little "full" of themselves,
rather than realizing that a plugin, like hardware, is an "Investment" and not a "leisure buy", and 
that they ALL should be "resalable" unless they were free, but that's just MO....

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, Barrie said:

This is an earlier topic from cclary 

Thanks, Barry.  Good to know in advance.  Not a great move on their part imo but if that's their business model and they don't think it'll cost them, it's on them.  

Now if I could just get the auth working...

482551227_ScreenShot2020-05-17at6_20_08PM.thumb.png.2982e917e6633684c156ab2f39767aed.png

• Sad 1

15 hours ago, simon said:

update to latest ilok software ?

Yup.   I tried putting it on the computer instead of the iLok as well.  Tried logging in and then out of the cloud (trying all the way just in case).  Still no dice, and no word from tech support.  

941797357_ScreenShot2020-05-18at2_28_00PM.png.76efeb3574aa2b64c5dae7139fb7e0d2.png

• Sad 1