The highlight of my life...

S.L.I.P.

Beats me what was wrong with a  pic of a pumpkin made up to look like Alec Baldwin ?

Here's a Pic of him selecting the Pumpkin

pQEEeaD.jpg

and here he is posing for the sculpture

8Dkr0LX.jpg

and here is the final result, pretty good likeness I thought, Alec Baldwin to a T

8I7oVzw.jpg

Edited by ensconced

His music is one of the basic necessities in life.

Life will be colorless without his music. It has been shown that music has the power to heal. It is a stimulant for the mind and the soul.

There is music for every emotion. Listening to his music can enhance or suppress feelings. If I’m happy, his music adds to my happiness. If I’m sad, his music reduces the sadness. If I’m depressed, his music gives me hope. If I’m angry, his music calms me down.

For many people, his music is a outlet for their emotions. Some write songs, some compose, some play song on their instruments, some sing. There are so many ways!

His music can save you from boredom. And beautiful music has the power to make you feel euphoria, open up your imagination and connect with your soul.

Last weekend we asked our readers to vote for the best songwriter of all time. The winner, in an absolute blow-out. He's also one of the few people on this list to pen songs in his fifties and sixties that stand up with the best work of his younger days. I just wish he would post them, so we can all feel his greatness...