APD Deal - WA Production Titan Dubstep Bundle

cclarry

70% off - $59.99

70% Off Titan Dubstep Bundle by WA Production

For just $59.99 (instead of $133.80), get the Titan Dubstep Bundle by WA Production!

Finally, a deal everyone can afford. You don’t have to go for broke to make great dubstep.

Titan Dubstep Bundle bundle comes complete with all the tools you need to make pristine sounding dubstep.

Included in this bundle are six of WA Production’s top selling audio sample packs that include one hits, loops, presets, DAW templates, construction kits and more.

You’ll also get our Dubstep Snare From Scratch audio course and three DAW templates.

Originally $133.80, this bundle is now available for just $59.99 for a limited time only! This is an amazing offer you should not miss!

https://audioplugin.deals/titan-dubstep-bundle-by-wa-production/?utm_source=APD+Subscribers&utm_campaign=d2a6822337-Titan_Shop_Launch_Campaign&utm_medium=email&utm_term=0_766211a9e5-d2a6822337-38932733&ct=t(Titan_Shop_Launch_Campaign)&mc_cid=d2a6822337&mc_eid=aba05d80e5

1 hour ago, John Bohlen said:

🤣🤣🤣 I got this bundle for $5.36 directly from WA Production a little while back. I'm still waiting for a good deal from APD! 😂

No kiddin' .   I don't think I've come close to spending $59 for anything from WA.

1 hour ago, John Bohlen said:

It's not bad if Dubstep is your thing. Certainly worth the $5 bucks I paid. Would've paid $10 for it? Sure.

I've got over 100gb of WA stuff.   Their so called construction kits are stems.  I started deleting those to cut down on space.