Mono Track

That's right

Instrument tracks do not have an interleave button.

This is one of the few differences between instrument tracks and the audio and MIDI tracks used to create it.

All of the controls are available when the instrument track is split into its audio/MIDI track pair.

The "Split Instrument Track" function is available on the track header context menu. Right-click the instrument track header for this menu.

• 3 years later...
4 hours ago, AlexBacki said:

If you want to change an audio track from stereo to mono, you can follow these steps:

Select the Track: Click on the track you want to modify. Ensure that the track is highlighted or selected.

Open the Inspector: Look for the "Inspector" tab on the left side of the screen. If it's not visible, you can open it by clicking the "View" menu at the top and selecting "Inspector."

Adjust Channel Configuration: In the Inspector, there should be an option for "Channel Configuration" or a similar term. Within this section, you can change the track from stereo to mono. There might be a dropdown menu or options for configuring the channels.

Set to Mono: Once you've located the Channel Configuration settings, select "Mono" or set the number of channels to 1, depending on the interface BandLab provides.

If you're having trouble finding these options or if BandLab's interface has been updated since my last training data in January 2022, I recommend checking BandLab's official documentation or community forums for the most up-to-date information. Feel free to ask if you have any more questions or need further assistance!

Good job resurrecting an almost 4 year old thread...

4 hours ago, AlexBacki said:

If you're having trouble finding these options or if BandLab's interface has been updated since my last training data in January 2022, I recommend checking BandLab's official documentation or community forums for the most up-to-date information. Feel free to ask if you have any more questions or need further assistance!

autobot