Soooo automation?

Gummi3ear

Question

There is this annoying corner that not even right clicking will solve. Anyone have a solution? Yes, I've read the helps page. The wording for half of the documentation is a bit hard to follow as it seems they jump what they say or something. Thanks for all the help!

noname.png

3 answers to this question

So, I did find a solution but not so easy.

I find that with cakewalk, there is a TON of fine editing with zooming and clicking. I had to click in four new nodes move them around to get rid of the sharp corner and then delete for more shaping.

Another question, how do we copy and paste automation data without having to dig in menus to command it to copy and paste?

"Another question, how do we copy and paste automation data without having to dig in menus to command it to copy and paste?"

There are probably lots of ways to do this but I usually drag around all the nodes I want to copy to select them. Then I do cntr-c to copy and cntr-v to paste.

By placing the now time at a different location you can paste the automation starting at a different time.

2 hours ago, reginaldStjohn said:

"Another question, how do we copy and paste automation data without having to dig in menus to command it to copy and paste?"

There are probably lots of ways to do this but I usually drag around all the nodes I want to copy to select them. Then I do cntr-c to copy and cntr-v to paste.

By placing the now time at a different location you can paste the automation starting at a different time.

Thank you